Monster Mods FAQ

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinata time
"
We are removing the undesirable ones like conversion to flasks

Fractured flasks were kind of OK.
What I realy don't need is 15k whetstones and 25k armourscraps at the end of the league.
"
yakoob wrote:
"

What I realy don't need is 15k whetstones and 25k armourscraps at the end of the league.

Under the new system fractured flasks wouldn't be possible. They say a rare monster will have a, singular, hidden modifier. There won't be multiple reward modifiers on a single monster like previously.
Awesome! I'm very excited about all these changes.
I like this.
Don't make them give HP that's going to be a disaster like it always is.
I read all the posts the last couple days, some comments, some reddit ... All I think about is - sounds cool.

New mods are always welcome, new loot conversions are more than needed, resonable mf investment overall seems legit, rebalanced bonuses on mob mods are ok.

Then I remember the last time I was hyped about:

- Loot Conversion
- MF Bonus on Monster Mods
- New Mods for Mobs

It was 3.19 ... And things I got were so many flasks, if recycled, I could put wraeclast as a whole under a globe of glass and in addition, so many blacksmith's whetstones I could break all the glass twice.

Fractured Items were kinda cool tho...

I have some trust issues - for now, all we have are some written words. May 3.20 be the phoenix' arise.
"
Kasseopea wrote:
"
Does this mean I'm forced to play Magic Find all the time now?

If you're able to sacrifice character power for magic find then, you'll find more and better items. That was true before 3.19 and is the nature of magic find in Action RPGs. Note that magic find has diminishing returns, so a small investment can go a long way.

That's a very roundabout way of saying "yes"

your never forced to play magic find that is a choice. i didn't use any magic find this league and still made 4-500 divines. just have to be a better player.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
That's the issue really, you feel the game should be designed around your wants, while other players feel it should be designed around theirs.

The thing is GGG have literally just created a special game mode for people like you, who feel they have mastered the normal game and that they need more challenge, and yet you insist that everyone else should suffer alongside you.

Go play Ruthless and just accept that you don't get to dictate the state of the game for everyone.
It is funny to see because the last year has been catering towards the people that have been complaining and crying about clear speed meta and crafting mechanics from back when the game was at its best and most enjoyable, but the moment ONE backtrack, just ONE happens and will probably be overshadowed by a mountain of nerfs coming up, those same people are screaming about the game going back in the other direction.

volcano what you said is so spot on man.
"
yakoob wrote:
"

turn your loot filter up. I'm only on very strict and i never see that stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info