Has anyone from GGG acknowledged or apologized for the last few leagues?

"
moedexter wrote:
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Terzian wrote:
The prevailing opinion, last I checked, was that GGG was falling on their own sword out of pride and arrogant stupidity.

GGG has no reason to apologize to anyone, regardless of how the game looked or how some individual perceived it.
Many frustrations stem from the fact that the game is free, therefore many players think that they can, or have the right to influence the development of the game as they see fit.
Stupidity.
If you don't like a game, move on to another one, there are a million available.

MOVE TO SOMALIA!

Is that on Steam?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Terzian wrote:
The prevailing opinion, last I checked, was that GGG was falling on their own sword out of pride and arrogant stupidity.

Have they recognized as much and committed to reverting or rolling back any of the many atrociously foolish things they have done to the game over the last few major patches?

Just wondering if I should stay gone.

Based on your tone and unreasonable expectations, I would say you should probably stay gone. You're not going to get what you want.

So much this. ^
We tested it extensively
I've seem some really stupid and/or entitled posts on here, but this might be number 1. Newsflash: developers make games how they want, consumers decide if they like and it play it. If you don't like it, then don't play? Demanding an apology for not liking the direction of the game they make is pathetic.
I dont care if they apologize and waste space in forum posts, I want them to improve or/and fix the game. Why caring about such meaningless things.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Did GGG do players dirty? Yep. Repeatedly.

Was it good business in most cases? Also, yep. They said as much. They know what they can get away with when it comes to their devotees and that if you don't like it, you can, as others here have made clear, always just leave.

So what sort of apology are you expecting? A moral one? Hahaahahahahaha okay. They played their last moral card quite a while ago. No, it'd just be lip service at this point. People want action, not words, as others here are also saying.

Public apologies to customers in business are much more than an acknowledgment of personal regret. They are an acknowledgment of a company's guilt, culpability and accountability. In some cultures they are the first move -- Japan, for one distinct example -- but in others, they are much more tactically deployed, seen mostly as a sign of weakness and undermined confidence.

I don't think I need to elaborate on why GGG falls under the latter, but obvious reasons aside, gamers are not renowned for their forgiving nature...and Exiles are, I would argue, closer to the volatile end of that spectrum.

"We fucked up, here's how and why we don't plan to let it happen again" is the closest you will get. If that's not enough, see above re: door and it not hitting one's arse on the way out.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
They wont apologise for something they think is correct.

#Votewithyourwallets
Apologize for what? Foe giving you an amazing free game? It's not like they owe you something you know.
They think the last few leagues are good with some ,,rough,, patches..
"
Did GGG do players dirty? Yep. Repeatedly.

Was it good business in most cases? Also, yep. They said as much. They know what they can get away with when it comes to their devotees and that if you don't like it, you can, as others here have made clear, always just leave.

So what sort of apology are you expecting? A moral one? Hahaahahahahaha okay. They played their last moral card quite a while ago. No, it'd just be lip service at this point. People want action, not words, as others here are also saying.

Public apologies to customers in business are much more than an acknowledgment of personal regret. They are an acknowledgment of a company's guilt, culpability and accountability. In some cultures they are the first move -- Japan, for one distinct example -- but in others, they are much more tactically deployed, seen mostly as a sign of weakness and undermined confidence.

I don't think I need to elaborate on why GGG falls under the latter, but obvious reasons aside, gamers are not renowned for their forgiving nature...and Exiles are, I would argue, closer to the volatile end of that spectrum.

"We fucked up, here's how and why we don't plan to let it happen again" is the closest you will get. If that's not enough, see above re: door and it not hitting one's arse on the way out.

The thing that baffles me the most is tha GGG knows the leagues wete bad and they lose money from bad rep, but still continue the vision...
people come up with the most ridicilous stuff such as GGG needing to apologize to community for WHAT? how about you get down on your knees and be grateful they released other 50 enjoyable leagues FOR FREE and that they add FREE CONTENT every 3 months we are so extremely lucky with a company like GGG this could been a bilion times worse it would be like china p2w or diablo immortal so be grateful that they arent there will be some leagues who are bad but its inevitable it will happen but most times they got amazing leagues the audacity of some people is crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info