Has anyone from GGG acknowledged or apologized for the last few leagues?

The prevailing opinion, last I checked, was that GGG was falling on their own sword out of pride and arrogant stupidity.

Have they recognized as much and committed to reverting or rolling back any of the many atrociously foolish things they have done to the game over the last few major patches?

Just wondering if I should stay gone.
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2022, 11:20:10 PM
The most you will get is a funny comment from Chris in the ZiggyD interview after the trailer in a few weeks.

But numbers at the 3.19 launch were really good and is the only thing they are worried about. As its the time they get the most money out of people with people buying supporter packs because it's the thing they do with every league.

I would say numbers for 3.20 launch will be really good with the usual hype train. They are only worried about the numbers for the first two weeks and Chris has said in the past they don't need tons of people playing long-term to make a profit.
GGG did good balance reworks.
GGG added AN in core game, they're way more funny than previous rare mobs.
GGG will add Ruthless mod in 3.20

So they do only super good things, that I really enjoy.
"
Terzian wrote:
The prevailing opinion, last I checked, was that GGG was falling on their own sword out of pride and arrogant stupidity.

Have they recognized as much and committed to reverting or rolling back any of the many atrociously foolish things they have done to the game over the last few major patches?

Just wondering if I should stay gone.

Based on your tone and unreasonable expectations, I would say you should probably stay gone. You're not going to get what you want.
"
Terzian wrote:

GGG has no reason to apologize to anyone, regardless of how the game looked or how some individual perceived it.
Many frustrations stem from the fact that the game is free, therefore many players think that they can, or have the right to influence the development of the game as they see fit.
Stupidity.
If you don't like a game, move on to another one, there are a million available.
I didnt like it, but I dont think there's anything to apologize for.

There are going to be some "meh" leagues every now and then.

/shrug
And people argue with me about forum goers here being entitled, jeeeeeeeeesus.
You should stay gone.

GGG might apologize only if they get caught.

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

GGG will not ask you for permission and very likely won't ask you for forgiveness too.

Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Terzian wrote:

GGG has no reason to apologize to anyone, regardless of how the game looked or how some individual perceived it.
Many frustrations stem from the fact that the game is free, therefore many players think that they can, or have the right to influence the development of the game as they see fit.
Stupidity.
If you don't like a game, move on to another one, there are a million available.

MOVE TO SOMALIA!
I would wait till the balance manifestos are all out and then choose if its worth coming back.

It certain seems they are continuing with the direction they set in the last 3 patches, moving strongly away from the direction of 3.13/3.14, but they have promised "many cool things we can't tell you about yet", so that could mean anything or nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info