"There is a lot of cool stuff going on behind the scenes that we just can't talk about yet." - Bex

Ha what a joke.
Don't want to talk about yet. Unless you really can't, which means you don't have any data on it, in which case you can't say it's cool or not either :-D

It's fine, just poking. Anticipating the actual info.

Did you try turning it off and on again?
They thought AN and loot goblins were cool stuff. I don't expect much from that tweet.
maybe she just means literally, like next league is a cold rework or something. I dunno. GGG seems like they just going to nerf everything.
Damn some of you are really bitter. Personally I'm excited to see what they have in store for 3.20.
"
Damn some of you are really bitter. Personally I'm excited to see what they have in store for 3.20.

This is the worst damage they've done tbh as its a very hype driven game marketing wise, all about queueing us plebs up at the gates then setting us off a the same time on a new obstacle course.

Its gotten to me too where they post things that should make me more excited and I think "oh no" lmao, got a long way to recover to the hype standards of when Chris announced delve to us that was the peak for me, that or metamorph.

Basically I don't want to be bitter so the best I can manage is neutral but it still feels bad :p I don't think many of us want to be bitter.
"
arknath wrote:
They thought AN and loot goblins were cool stuff. I don't expect much from that tweet.

exactly!

wouldnt surprise me if the "cool stuff" shes talking about was something similar to loot goblins,something that only the 1% can enjoy
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Nov 12, 2022, 4:22:54 PM
i do think their "hype players up for the start of a league to bring them back and sell more mtx" is the reason of the permanent disappointment of the last years.

it raises expectations of power creep among the unskilled.
which, however devastating it is to the game, it simply isn't bad enough for some players.

it probably never occured to ggg that a very loyal part of their fanbase is still rather looking for crazy stuff they pull out and new challenges they implement rather than "making it easy to run through to the latest boss".

---

poe has issues, no doubt. there are unfortunate decisions they made which permanently ruined the game like having one game for joysticks and keyboard/mouse cause it made the inferior input system the system of choice.

but being less rewarding or some monsters doing some more damage is no problem for a game: it makes a game more of a game.

and before someone starts digging in my profile again: if a game allowes me in my little playtime to beat the latest boss, it definitely failed the "challenging part".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 12, 2022, 5:11:10 PM
All I can say is...

/smh
Last edited by PeaceWa1ker on Nov 12, 2022, 6:48:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info