"There is a lot of cool stuff going on behind the scenes that we just can't talk about yet." - Bex

"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
I don't have an exact quote handy but I believe Bex said something (pre-LoK launch) about Lake of Kalandra being one of her favorite leagues ever. Of course everyone is welcome to their opinion, but nobody genuinely believes that LoK was comparably good to anything. It's all unfounded marketing hype until proven otherwise.

I would say it increases the chance of an "oops all buffs" league from 50/50 to 70/30 so it increased my hype meter a bit.

"Of course everyone is welcome to their opinion, but nobody genuinely believes that LoK was comparably good to anything"

What? So you'll *allow* me to have my opinion, but also tell me what I genuinely believe? LoK was really fun, got to 32 easy and I'm excited for the next league. There, you found your unicorn.
Jokes not allowed. Nice.
hype is unreal!

still gonna miss the next league though... just in case.
Sad from reddit

"
"
some people inside GGG who want to make the right changes

Ya, Harvest came from somewhere and had enough internal support to get shipped and then made core despite Chris’s distaste for it.

All evidence says that internally GGG is, let’s be generous: in conflict.

To any GGG devs trying to make a game for the players and not 'the vision' from the top of the corporate ladder, appreciate you!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ysq5ew/bex_there_is_a_lot_of_cool_stuff_going_on_behind/
Last edited by trixxar on Nov 12, 2022, 1:55:49 AM
"
trixxar wrote:
Sad from reddit

"
"
some people inside GGG who want to make the right changes

Ya, Harvest came from somewhere and had enough internal support to get shipped and then made core despite Chris’s distaste for it.

All evidence says that internally GGG is, let’s be generous: in conflict.

To any GGG devs trying to make a game for the players and not 'the vision' from the top of the corporate ladder, appreciate you [Removed by Support]

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ysq5ew/bex_there_is_a_lot_of_cool_stuff_going_on_behind/
Game started going downhill once Chris stepped into league design after the backlash Heist got. It was temporarily fine as it initially just meant a step back in league ambition to better fit their 3 month schedule but it started affecting the core game in a bad way as well. It was also really obvious when the actual developers needed to step on Chris's vision (like I think it was Ultimatum where htey had to backtrack on a lot of mana and ailment nerf changes and it was a Community post, not a Chris post).
'cool stuff' some PoE2 stuff brought forward to help PoE
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"Makes us very sad" - i giggle every time i read this
*plays SC* -> do 50Mil shaper DPS instead of 100Mil -> gets depressed
^

You don't even have 2 voidstone progression yet, stop talking about stuff that you haven't even experienced.
POE FINISHED GAME TIME TO PLAY NEW GAME
"
Everything is going to be okay

Lets see how good this line ages and how long it takes to spawn Risitas memes on day 1-2.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info