"There is a lot of cool stuff going on behind the scenes that we just can't talk about yet." - Bex

"
MCSMvsME wrote:
Maybe it's time to bring back earlier reveals, cause keeping players in the dark after such poor league is very questionable choice.

Hope we will see something fun. I want to plan new builds so much, a lot of skills need attention to be good in ruthless.

We are getting earlier reveals though - the league is over 2 weeks away and we already have 3 manifestos.
Tease some of the unique jewels! We need some hopium before the curse nerfifesto!
I'm still waiting for the cool stuff.
/copium
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Has Bex opened her copy/paste thread here yet where she duplicates her off site posts?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Walkiry wrote:
"
Xyel wrote:
The more time passes, the more this tweet grows on me 'I know the last couple of months were a bit rough, but don't worry, everything is going to be okay. Here's a manifesto full of nerfs to make it better.'

Brilliant!

They're removing the burden of predictability, what else do you need? Don't you feel unburdened yet?

----

I'm OK with the manifesto's so far. But that is a far cry from any cool stuff or fixing the loot fiasco - which actually gives me hope since surely GGG would not make a statement like that and give us nothing?? Right? Echo?
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Nov 23, 2022, 11:49:23 PM
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
"
Walkiry wrote:
"
Xyel wrote:
The more time passes, the more this tweet grows on me 'I know the last couple of months were a bit rough, but don't worry, everything is going to be okay. Here's a manifesto full of nerfs to make it better.'

Brilliant!

They're removing the burden of predictability, what else do you need? Don't you feel unburdened yet?

----

I'm OK with the manifesto's so far. But that is a far cry from any cool stuff or fixing the loot fiasco - which actually gives me hope since surely GGG would not make a statement like that and give us nothing?? Right? Echo?

Might not be in the manifestos but patch notes
"
ChanBalam wrote:
off site posts?

I love what you did there. Makes this place feel like 'on-site', i.e. where the actual work is being done, and 'off-site' being some detached, abstract, managerial space where the decisions are made, and not always in a feasible or even smart way.

Also doesn't paint those promoted from on-site to off-site in the best of light, but I suppose that's inevitable. Maybe we need an episode of Undercover Boss? Heh.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Nov 24, 2022, 12:27:47 AM
"
Maybe we need an episode of Undercover Boss? Heh.

Hey Jason? Uh...why does the new intern keep asking us if we're going to nerf things? And why does he know so much about MtG? You don't think...? Nah.
Well i hope the hype is real this time.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info