"There is a lot of cool stuff going on behind the scenes that we just can't talk about yet." - Bex

The more time passes, the more this tweet grows on me 'I know the last couple of months were a bit rough, but don't worry, everything is going to be okay. Here's a manifesto full of nerfs to make it better.'

Brilliant!
"
Xyel wrote:
The more time passes, the more this tweet grows on me 'I know the last couple of months were a bit rough, but don't worry, everything is going to be okay. Here's a manifesto full of nerfs to make it better.'

Brilliant!

They're removing the burden of predictability, what else do you need? Don't you feel unburdened yet?
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Yes, on the one hand, AN loot goblins are a bad idea.
On the other, however, if the hardest AN mods DIDN'T also provide massive loot, people would complain about the risk/reward ratio.

So it's really hard to balance

Yep. It's a pity that they didn't change it so that rather than AN rewarding more loot, it just dropped 1 item, but with higher usefulness... e.g. my god touched currency will be 1 but likely to be a divine /ex whatever. My flask will be 1 but likely to be a higher tier unique if unique. My rare armor is 'well rolled' with lowest three tiers of mods banned. My quality item is a chance to be the currencies that change gems to alternate quality.

I don't need 'more' loot. I need stuff that will pass my loot filter.
I just feel like I've sat down with Griggs in The Thing and I'm sure he means well.
@bex "...a lot of cool stuff" does not mean fun. You have removed most of the fun from playing.

And, just so you know, I am insulted that you make your posts "not on these forums". Typical GGG: players have to go elsewhere for both rewards and information.

Find a Loot goblin? You have to go out of the game and pay for help to reap rewards.

Want to know what GGG is doing: you have to go to Reddit or Twitter, etc. to find out.

I won't do either and GGG is the poorer for it. Would it be so hard to copy/paste your off site posts here?

:(

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
@bex "...a lot of cool stuff" does not mean fun. You have removed most of the fun from playing.

And, just so you know, I am insulted that you make your posts "not on these forums". Typical GGG: players have to go elsewhere for both rewards and information.

Find a Loot goblin? You have to go out of the game and pay for help to reap rewards.

Want to know what GGG is doing: you have to go to Reddit or Twitter, etc. to find out.

I won't do either and GGG is the poorer for it. Would it be so hard to copy/paste your off site posts here?

:(

Amen brother.
"
I just don't have any goodwill left for the game. I can't trust in the future when the past has been such a let down.

Still to this day the game remains at war with itself and its players. The core philosophies of "we want the player to have meaningful interactions with monsters" alongside "here's a timer so you better be dealing massive damage and be able to obliterate screens instantly" is just one example.

In the past I'd be sceptical but at least hopeful. Now, I am sceptical and without hope. From there its not a large transition to just not caring any more.

Spelling aside, I would say this post embodies what most players have felt since Kalandra hit. Bad or boring leagues aren't new. Changing core game dynamics so severely that leave your players not wanting to play, that's basically a StarWars Galaxies level mistake.

While obviously some issues stand out more than others, The combination of them hitting simultaneously is alienating when they just reinforce how so much feedback was blatantly ignored.

On the bright side, I'd still say Poe isn't quite as bad off as twitter =p.
Yep, totally over league play.
Trust is broken. Your vision is not worth supporting anymore. I will see 3.20, these tweets, manifestos starting to be useless. Look what happened in 3.19. So much hidden info, lies and deception and later doubling down etc.

I am not quiting, but respect is lost and that effects my spending on this game. Will decide this time after 3.20 actual test. If this is boring as 3.19, then time to move on.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Nov 21, 2022, 1:28:51 AM
Cool is such a cool word. It seems to me the body of this game just got even cooler, so it may soon be time to get it in the fridge to cool lest it starts smelling not so cool.

We cool, bros n' sis'?
Last edited by teodar1987 on Nov 22, 2022, 2:24:21 PM
Maybe it's time to bring back earlier reveals, cause keeping players in the dark after such poor league is very questionable choice.

Hope we will see something fun. I want to plan new builds so much, a lot of skills need attention to be good in ruthless.
Last edited by MCSMvsME on Nov 22, 2022, 2:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info