Ruthless FAQ

Emm what about normal leagues? Are you going to remove archnemesis and bring back normal loot?
Looking forward to trying it. Didn't really enjoy the game for a long time and ruthless seems to address a lot of the issues I had. But I got to agree, lack movement skills seems concerning (I expected big nerfs, but not complete removal) but I'll reserve my judgement until I try it, it might feel fine with other changes.

"
TiLung wrote:
Why the fuck are you disabling challenge's for everyone for this stupid mode?

It's in the FAQ. You might not agree with reasoning but it has been answered.
Last edited by DemonikPath on Nov 2, 2022, 7:21:31 PM
nvm
Last edited by xcedrinod2 on Nov 2, 2022, 7:26:13 PM
"
OggyPanda wrote:
It's 2022...probably about time to work on the responsiveness of your website. Bloody awful trying to read this on my phone

The website loads in 620ms, maybe get a better phone ?
"
narnach wrote:
Ruthless sounds like it better supports the way I enjoy to play: slow & steady. Thanks for putting in the effort!

that's what you think it'll be, it'll be the exact opposite in no time.
ummmmmm.......... sounds like it could be fun.

But let me get this right, its way harder than not opting in, and that's about it.

How good are the "infer immense bragging rights" and what form does this take? Is there a progress indicator on my profile?

My point of view is that this sounds like a great fun novelty until you realise that you just aren't making enough progress on the challenges. If you want there to be more than a trivial and passing interest in this mode then there should be some sort of reward and/or achievement certificate on your profile so that you get something out of it. So that the bragging rights cannot be falsely claimed by fakes.
"

Its only disabled in ruthless mode,in regular 3.20 there will be 40 challenges as usual.
I dont get why this cannot be like a PTR.. there is literally NOTHING new, just super nerfed POE.
What are you achiving by doing a limited closed beta?
Release it OPEN BETA this week (PTR) and get the feedback you guys need.

Launching it when the new league starts is not a great idea

"
SpectraI wrote:
"

Its only disabled in ruthless mode,in regular 3.20 there will be 40 challenges as usual.

There are not a lot of people who want to start a new league in a mode where you cant even get challenges.. I think this means Ruthless will not even have new league mechanic.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Nov 2, 2022, 7:59:01 PM
Sounds like it will be very interesting to try.
I wish instead of Ruthless they'd had considered making Endless Delve a permanent league. ED was a lot of fun when they introduced it 2 years ago and it had run for over a month back then. One week of ED isn't long enough, at least not for casual players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info