Ruthless FAQ

Will regular active skill gem rewards from quests still be available? Or do you start with your first two starting gems and have to find all skill gems aside from the two you get from the tokens?

Looking forward to this game mode immensely.
Really looking forward to this!
I hope I make it into the beta :finger_crossed:
It is painfully obvious you want to slow the game down at this point, Chris has said multiple times that they planed to treat this as a testing ground for changes to make in standard. So many changes are based around movement they just want to see what the game would feel like if it was a slow as they wanted it to be in there . . . vision.
holy fuck this looks amazing
"
Bearovsky wrote:
Will regular active skill gem rewards from quests still be available? Or do you start with your first two starting gems and have to find all skill gems aside from the two you get from the tokens?

This is what I also would like to know.
Any further clarification on that?

Will be weird to try to be a trapper if you never find a trap skill.
(c) Kroax
Last edited by thekroax on Nov 2, 2022, 10:49:10 PM
I don't remember the last time I posted in the forums, probably it was many many years ago if at all.

I've stopped playing Path of Exile a while back. At some point, things just became too fast. I still loved Path of Exile, but I just couldn't get myself to sit down and play it seriously due to the speedy nature of the game.

I, myself, enjoy slow-paced gameplay with a lot of tense moments and actually be able to "feel" the atmosphere and the area, enjoy the music, the scenery. All of that is impossible in the current game modes - for me, personally.

I for one, am extremely excited for the new Ruthless mode. I feel that it is something that I would greatly enjoy.

I want a trade market that resembles a desert. I want to look at it and not be able to find what I am looking for. I want to walk across wastelands and not find anything of value. I want my heart pumping blood at an increased rate when I hear the sound of an item dropping.

I want things to be hard, difficult, in all aspects. I want the "endgame" to seem so distant and unattainable that it would take a year or two to reach it.

As I said, I'm really excited towards this new game mode, and I can't wait to try it. All the people that don't like something about anything, they should remember that in the end - this game, Path of Exile, is the product of people that are passionate about what THEY want to do in their life. If you do not like something, sitting and complaining about things you do not like does not get anything done. I suggest to people that do not like something, either create something that you do like, move onto something that you do like, or just accept reality as it is.

All the best to everyone and I hope the Ruthless mode gets released to the public soon, as I can't wait to get on board.
"
Ticklebear wrote:
Bigger waste of resources than all the badges to the right of this post.
how so?
I can't wait for this, guys! Really looking forward to the release.
There should be some Challenges for Ruthless. Harder and more valueable.
Very interesting.

I will definitely give it a go and say I was apart of history in the making.
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info