Ruthless FAQ

next time maybe something for "cashuals" ? ....
It's insane how much people complain as they are "paying customers" and nothing else is allowed that isn't them approved, as somehow GGG itself robbed them features and "fun my way" in league that didn't even come out yet.
Last edited by ArtaEva on Nov 3, 2022, 4:56:38 AM
"
Enudersarm wrote:
next time maybe something for "cashuals" ? ....

We already have softcore ;)
Last edited by pr0mete1 on Nov 3, 2022, 5:11:29 AM
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Ticklebear wrote:
Bigger waste of resources than all the badges to the right of this post.
how so?

If you asking such question you really dont know how Development works, its not just ctrl+c-ctrl+v - They put resources on Mod that maybe 0.1% of player base will play instead of Balancing Main game.

TL:DR If someone think that this mode will be Supported by this single "Enthusiast" who make this Ruthless last 18 month 30 min a day = you're Goddamn wrong, this mode will be supported well because we know what Developers have Passion for (D2).
Cant wait to try this out!!

Standard ruthless will be the closest thing were ever going to get to a standard reset making the economy interesting to watch over a long period of time.

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Sounds like a terrible system that should've stayed in house instead of being released at all. I don't even see how this is normally playable.
Half the posts in here are from people who this isn't even meant for... So like your opinion sure means a lot. *thumbs up*
Can't wait to give this a try, hardcore ruthless all day baby.
Chris already pointed it out that no Labor Ressources from the Dev Team got used on creating the Ruthless Mode so why still People complaining about that?

This Mode is mostly for the Guys that created this Game so just let them enjoy it.

Game got a bit harder again and you see Rage everywhere. Just let us hate everything GGG puts out even if its not impacting us.

The loot change rage is a great example cause it mostly impacted the 1% Guys.But the 1% Guys convince the other 99% that this changes are bad for them too and start a Witchhunt.

Surely if you are used to getting 1 Mageblood + 1 Headhunter in a Map cause of busted Group Bonus you will hate the changes lol.

I got 700 Divine`s worth of Loot in 1 Month without Goblin abuse, just by playing rare Maps solo with a good Atlas passive. Dont know about your Standarts but im more then fine with that.

What need to change and make People understandably Angry:
The Goblin System,Broken Archnemesis Mods you cant react too, the Lack of Harvest Options

Good Luck in the Events

HYPE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info