Ruthless FAQ

"
KinJin91 wrote:
Wasting resources on a mode that is being played by probably 0.1% of the players. Genius. Best way to kill the game. Keep on going.

Does everything should target you? Why not look for other player base that is not happy with your tastes. And at the same time not changing the game for you. it will likely expand playerbase, not shrink it.

If there would have been a mode with 200% XP/drop to some casual gamers, would hardcore players would whine too?

"
Tux_man wrote:
"
KinJin91 wrote:
Wasting resources on a mode that is being played by probably 0.1% of the players. Genius. Best way to kill the game. Keep on going.

Does everything should target you? Why not look for other player base that is not happy with your tastes. And at the same time not changing the game for you. it will likely expand playerbase, not shrink it.

If there would have been a mode with 200% XP/drop to some casual gamers, would hardcore players would whine too?

Considering the fact that obviously 99.9% of the players are keeping the game alive by buying premium stuff and packs. Yes.... you argument makes so much sense ... NOT.
What about the new vendor recipes specific to Ruthless ??
nice
I'm really excited for this, personally. I think traditional PoE is too fast for me, anyway. I love the game, I just wish it was slower. My reaction speed isn't what it used to be, for sure.
thank you GGG

Ignore the crybabies please. I thank you for this.

I'm not a fan of the end game content, and the description of this gets me hyped.

Ruthless seems like it's going to be a Build-to-gear/drops not Gear-to-build.
I'm just a SSF, and the fun part of playing SSF, and tweaking a build to what gear you have.

Every single rare drop is now going to be... WHAT CAN I DO WITH THAT!!

perfect!

but I'm a 50-year-old 20+ year computer programmer, not necessarily your typical POE player
So excited about this mode.

Thank you so much GGG for this.
1) Why there is no Standard Ruthless?
2) What will happen to Sanctum Ruthless character after the league's end?
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
It's something we'll take in consideration. The way we're looking at it is if a mechanic is impossible without being able to teleport away, it should be changed for both Ruthless and the core game.

Does this mean sirus is finally gonna stop doing die beams mid spinning beam phase? You know people literally have to tank that right? Without flamedash that's a hard gearcheck whether you can facetank him, not even remotely a skillcheck.

On a more urgent note though, where's the ruthless flag in standard? Can we at least get a confirmation whether or not it is going to have a standard mode we transfer into after this league? Because I'll never play this mode with time pressure, that just siphons all the fun out of the whole thing for me. If I'm never going to achieve anything cool anyway before everything resets to 0 again I have far better uses for my time. Though if I got all the time in the world in standard eventually I'm bound to achieve things at some point, that'd be fun to work towards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info