Ruthless FAQ

"
warpg8 wrote:

This is an absolutely massive waste of time and resources that will be incredibly unpopular after the novelty wears off and everyone heads back to SC Trade.

There is no everyone to head back from ruthless. Only 1% of players like this stuff to begin with. It is also a nice platform for tryhard players to show off.
"
warpg8 wrote:
Someone is going to have to explain to me how Ruthless "isn't taking away resources from PoE or PoE2" but also has a bunch of stuff going on to make the game playable and balanced within Ruthless.

There's no way senior designers aren't going to be looking at Ruthless and going "hey, that looks fun, let's port that over to PoE proper as well". You guys have had piss poor communication, obfuscated facts to protect sales (and whether it was your intention doesn't matter because that's the perception you created), and then doubled-down on the most unpopular decisions in the game's history when the changes to loot for 3.19 were purely numerical and could have been reverted or at least walked back like 80% or 90%.

This is an absolutely massive waste of time and resources that will be incredibly unpopular after the novelty wears off and everyone heads back to SC Trade.

Absolutely insane how mad you could be over an optional feature that was developed out of passion for a particular playstyle / methodology, in their free time.
100% some ruthless mechanic makes it to 3.20 league release in normal modes.
Second-class poe gamer
"
We don't currently have any new achievements planned specifically for Ruthless.

Was kind of hoping for a few small ones, maybe even a kill Brutus one again, but in Ruthless.
"
Some gameplay situations become very difficult without the ability to use movement skills...

It's something we'll take in consideration.

o_O erm.. what?

I was under the impression you were not exactly working on this since last tuesday... since you will, by your own words, take this in consideration now that translates as you did not yet?!

boggle

Can't help but wonder what else you might have been or still have to get around to considering... seriously.
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
will normal skill gems come from quests associated with each class?
"
Kolvacs wrote:
"
warpg8 wrote:
Someone is going to have to explain to me how Ruthless "isn't taking away resources from PoE or PoE2" but also has a bunch of stuff going on to make the game playable and balanced within Ruthless.

There's no way senior designers aren't going to be looking at Ruthless and going "hey, that looks fun, let's port that over to PoE proper as well". You guys have had piss poor communication, obfuscated facts to protect sales (and whether it was your intention doesn't matter because that's the perception you created), and then doubled-down on the most unpopular decisions in the game's history when the changes to loot for 3.19 were purely numerical and could have been reverted or at least walked back like 80% or 90%.

Absolutely insane how mad you could be over an optional feature that was developed out of passion for a particular playstyle / methodology, in their free time.
Well there is the fact that they have already been infesting the main game with this philosophy.
"
Reshemin wrote:
"
Some gameplay situations become very difficult without the ability to use movement skills...

It's something we'll take in consideration.

o_O erm.. what?

I was under the impression you were not exactly working on this since last tuesday... since you will, by your own words, take this in consideration now that translates as you did not yet?!

boggle

Can't help but wonder what else you might have been or still have to get around to considering... seriously.

This is an Alpha test. Meaning, by definition, they're going to look at findings and feedback and adjust the code as and when they feel necessary.

Maybe Grasping Vines and other slows (cough Spriggans cough) will prove to be enough of a problem that they'll modify or remove them entirely for the whole game... hopeful.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
This Ruthless idea seems like a massive waste of time. I'm expecting a shelf life shorter than PoE's Royale mode.
HYPE !!!

GGG if you read this please allow me to alpha test!!!
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info