Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

How about kalandra uniques?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
That's too bad......I got most of my divines and exalts from the lakes this league. I also enjoyed the lake-building mechanics, except when it doesn't give me the manipulation type tiles, lol. Hope the new league mechanic is just as rewarding, if not more.
"
thor777 wrote:
That's too bad......I got most of my divines and exalts from the lakes this league. I also enjoyed the lake-building mechanics, except when it doesn't give me the manipulation type tiles, lol. Hope the new league mechanic is just as rewarding, if not more.

Super rewarding indeed, I was able to make 3 tablets containing Reflection of Kalandra at tier 12+, got maybe total of 15 raw divines and couple enlightens. In the meanwhile I've farmed 3+ mirrors worth of currency and gear doing various map strategies.

No surprise it's not going Core.
I think the league mechanic was solid, would be nice to keep the owl in, even if it was just an occasional bump into an tablet stone that drops a random complete map. But I do agree it would be harder to add her full mechanic to the game.

If the whole mechanic was added to a league, the 2nd manipulation option really needs to be different.

Skip a choice, and re-roll the choices are just a slow / fast version of the same thing.

Pick two choices, or using one as a assured move a tile would have added a lot more interesting interactions to the tablet building portion.
Last edited by Northern_Ronin on Oct 26, 2022, 1:33:25 PM
Thanks ! this league was a joke
RIP just like fun and a community trust

i love mayonnaise :))
GOD thanks you ! just.. can you delete Archnemesis too with this league please ?
You won't be missed.fsn
Good decision
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
JetBent wrote:
GOD thanks you ! just.. can you delete Archnemesis too with this league please ?

come on, people still cry about archnemesis?
it's been nerfed to the ground in this league.
i've hit level 100 through regular mapping, died twice at 98 and once at 99. Not a mirror tier build, not even close. You can assemble a character very close to mine for 50 divines (if you ditch level 21/20 gems and grand spectrum setup which you can replace with forbidden pair worth 200c and an eldrith implicit that generates frenzy charges over time)

What needs fixing is archnemesis drop conversion, because that sucks. You're getting tons of useless armor scraps, flasks and whatnot, whereas an actually valuable conversion monster invokes massive fear of missing out if you don't invite a culler that has 120 quant and 900 rarity on his gear.

For currency converting monsters i'd set the conversion at something like 10% (aka the monster converts 10% of its loot to currency, not 100%) but give it a massive IIR boost, comparable to inviting a highly specialized culler to your party. This way you will very often see a valuable currency item drop (annul, exalt, div) if you kill such a monster, but inviting cullers will have much lesser impact because the mob only converts 10% of the loot and already has big rarity multiplier - adding another 900 won't change it that dramatically.
"
Esubane wrote:
"
JetBent wrote:

come on, people still cry about archnemesis?
it's been nerfed to the ground in this league.
i've hit level 100 through regular mapping, died twice at 98 and once at 99. Not a mirror tier build, not even close. You can assemble a character very close to mine for 50 divines (if you ditch level 21/20 gems and grand spectrum setup which you can replace with forbidden pair worth 200c and an eldrith implicit that generates frenzy charges over time)

What needs fixing is archnemesis drop conversion, because that sucks. You're getting tons of useless armor scraps, flasks and whatnot, whereas an actually valuable conversion monster invokes massive fear of missing out if you don't invite a culler that has 120 quant and 900 rarity on his gear.

For currency converting monsters i'd set the conversion at something like 10% (aka the monster converts 10% of its loot to currency, not 100%) but give it a massive IIR boost, comparable to inviting a highly specialized culler to your party. This way you will very often see a valuable currency item drop (annul, exalt, div) if you kill such a monster, but inviting cullers will have much lesser impact because the mob only converts 10% of the loot and already has big rarity multiplier - adding another 900 won't change it that dramatically.

Nobody cares.

Soon you'll have Ruthless where you'll be able to flex to your heart's content about how easy the game is.

The rest of us want this abomination of Archnemesis gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info