Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

what a shame that this lore was wasted.
[Blessed by Support]
I Hope new ring bases still be around after this league end as core map drops and Kalandra's Touch Ring.
Reflect Mist is also worth keeping. (Gave some interesting interactions for sure).
I think everyone expected it to go away after league ends, as it didn't do much as league mechanic, same as Sentinel (although recombinators were simplest and most interesting crafting system to play around).
Will be interesting to see what new league and events will have to offer. =)
Archnemesis was disliked twice and still forced a third time and pushed core!
Nice! Big brain time.

I understand the lake not going core and i respect that, but please make archnemesis an opt in thing. Slap it back behind atlas point, correct the loot tables for the disappearing of archnemesis tldr revert loot changes.

Still sad to see what happened to the most iconic character in the lore...
Shame to waste our first time seeing her.

Can't wait for the 3.20 feels like it's gonna be make it or break it for me and my friends.
lake of kalandra was not the problem tough, if it gets core we dont really care the problem is stil archnemesis
"
oa7x wrote:
bringing the mist into the game would be cool but the mechanic itself can stay out also please bring back circle league this upcoming league and introduce the pause mechanic to whatever mechanic demands you to make a choice that requires standing still, thinking briefly and clicking buttons

This. So much. 100%!

I hate being hit by a summoned skeleton that some necromancer minion starts summoning 50 screens away and hits you while choosing what to select for members of the immortal syndicate.

The mechanic existed with Ultimatum, so why can't it exist for every decision making league mechanic prompt?

F for Kalandra lore

P.S. Archnemesis isn't a problem. I think AN is in a good spot now and adds meaningful challenge to maps.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Oct 26, 2022, 6:52:34 AM
Remove Archnemesis from the core, please, put it in your hard mode
Kind of sad to see the Lake go, i personally like content where you can put together your own adventure.
"
OMG LoK need some changes,

But what is about Ultimatum? Totally useless return, How many people farm all peaces? Correct question - how many people farm DELVE? 0.05%?
I and many other people killed Trial Master 0 times or 1 - for challenge.
1!
So for who and why it was returned? M?!

Well I farm delve heavily, dropped 6 of the Trialmaster fragments and they sold vey well thank you.
Maybe farm some delve yourself for them, or just buy the damn fragments.
Its meant to be hard to access content.
"
Ruddski wrote:
"
OMG LoK need some changes,

But what is about Ultimatum? Totally useless return, How many people farm all peaces? Correct question - how many people farm DELVE? 0.05%?
I and many other people killed Trial Master 0 times or 1 - for challenge.
1!
So for who and why it was returned? M?!

Well I farm delve heavily, dropped 6 of the Trialmaster fragments and they sold vey well thank you.
Maybe farm some delve yourself for them, or just buy the damn fragments.
Its meant to be hard to access content.

Same here. Delve is best content in game for me. ( HC LoK )
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by AlonelnTheDarkness on Oct 26, 2022, 7:07:17 AM
I dunno the league mechanic was "fine maybe" it was just executed horribly once again(rng on rng on top of rng holy shit at least give 1 entrance swap per lake ffs)

I hope you extend the lore of kalandra(VO is amazing)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info