Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

removal of AN mods would be even more welcome! Please!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
xx86me wrote:
Thank the heavens. This mechanic was WAY too much investment for minimal returns. There was next to nothing to get excited about.

That pretty much describes 3.19
Priority #0 - Rollback loot and beyond related changes, let us juice
Priority #1 - Rollback harvest changes, let us craft

Any other shenanigans (AN, divine/exalt, mana reservation, etc) can stay, if those changes are rolled back.
waooo love to hear that kalandra is soon finish... ty ggg
RIP KALANDRA
The fact that was even considered is further demonstration of how out of touch the decision makers are with the community.
Remove archnemesis, fix ultrawide.
Lake of Kalandra is actually a very very nice area. It's the rewards that's bad.

I hope it becomes a core mechanic soon but with better rewards.
Last edited by Correctitude on Oct 28, 2022, 10:41:46 PM
Could take Mirror tablets and have them drop from some of the Uber bosses. Make them random and at least 14+. Could also maybe have them drop more randomly among other things at lower tiers. Higher tier Mirror tablets from higher end content.
Honestly I didn't mind Kalandra, thought it was nice in some ways and rewards could have used a slight boost. Archnemesis mods tho need to go along with a number of other changes this season.
Last edited by MsMoonsong on Oct 31, 2022, 9:44:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info