Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Scourge: mostly loved mechanic, despite some balancing changes needed a really fun idea that could have been added

did not go core

Sentinel: widely regarded as one if the best mechanics so far, most players enjoyed it.

did not go core

Arch Nemesis: lukewarm response at best, was a fine mechanic when it can be engaged with at your discretion.

Not only made core, forced into ever corner of the game without proper balance or testing breaking many other league mechs for weeks two leagues in a row.

At least this league that felt like a rushed poop where you don't even wipe correctly isn't going core.

Love the direction the game is going. . . . so glad i spent hundreds of dollars supporting a game that fundamentally just doesn't exist anymore.
get rid of alva and her bs while you're at it also
"
Walkiry wrote:
"
Esubane wrote:
"
JetBent wrote:
GOD thanks you ! just.. can you delete Archnemesis too with this league please ?

come on, people still cry about archnemesis?
it's been nerfed to the ground in this league.
i've hit level 100 through regular mapping, died twice at 98 and once at 99. Not a mirror tier build, not even close. You can assemble a character very close to mine for 50 divines (if you ditch level 21/20 gems and grand spectrum setup which you can replace with forbidden pair worth 200c and an eldrith implicit that generates frenzy charges over time)

What needs fixing is archnemesis drop conversion, because that sucks. You're getting tons of useless armor scraps, flasks and whatnot, whereas an actually valuable conversion monster invokes massive fear of missing out if you don't invite a culler that has 120 quant and 900 rarity on his gear.

For currency converting monsters i'd set the conversion at something like 10% (aka the monster converts 10% of its loot to currency, not 100%) but give it a massive IIR boost, comparable to inviting a highly specialized culler to your party. This way you will very often see a valuable currency item drop (annul, exalt, div) if you kill such a monster, but inviting cullers will have much lesser impact because the mob only converts 10% of the loot and already has big rarity multiplier - adding another 900 won't change it that dramatically.

Nobody cares.

Soon you'll have Ruthless where you'll be able to flex to your heart's content about how easy the game is.

The rest of us want this abomination of Archnemesis gone.

lol. current archnemesis rares are easier than the crabs in twilight strand
"

Lol, check the current online and realize that AN is a real issue for the game right now. Not only AN balance that is broken and also "loot" from them. It's all parts of the same issue. So, lol, the game is almost dead right now. Clap your hands and praise GGG
Ohh yeah, remove a mechanic which is somewhat fun... ofc its not going core but this archnemesis shit went core.
Without your stupid changes in drops, i would've played more then the first week or so.
Well what do i expect: this mechanic isnt meant to be forced to do.
If someone didnt realised it by now... I HATE ARCHNEMESIS, its the absolute worst "mechanic" in the game, even the nerfed variant is still annoying af, its simply no fun to gamble for good archnemesis mods to get at least a bit of loot.

But hey, KEEP IT UP, maybe there is hope for the new league, now that you take more time, maybe i'll test the new league, maybe you change enough, maybe it'll be fun again, lets see.
ok now get rid of archnem and give real beyonds back.
"

Try a new league with zero items, and cry again.
"
"

Try a new league with zero items, and cry again.

100% this starting fresh is when AN hits hard.

Can you make us all a favour and let this League go core by using the Lake reflection completion map system for Temple of Atzoatl Rooms in the way, that as soon as all reward chests are opened the room will appear dark on the map. It was such a great way to reduce backtracking and felt like the 1 approvement during a very miserable time playing this game.

I can't wait for POE2 just so that we get a League that doesn't feel like the B team was working on it for once.
Wish they would at least sell the kalandra portal
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info