Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

I thought building the tablets was fun.
"
sumfight wrote:
I thought building the tablets was fun.

it's only fun when you get what you need. most of my lakes are dogshit because the game refuses to give me swaps
This league really killed the hype and intrigue behind the iconic mirror of kalandra and who that character is...not in a good way.

Consider not riding off the lorals previously built in PoE to try and shadow the fairly weak design of a league mechanic.
Wow... Again no new core mechanic. Please at least consider reviving some of the old ones in the next league. I really miss Ultimatum :(
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Not even a hint of the question everyone actually wants an answer to?

We want to know about the special events!
rip Reflection of Kalandra. Wanted to use some on standard rings.
"
all your existing Mirrored Tablets will be deleted

LMAO
Oh thank god.

I'll be honest, I think the only 'build-a-map' system I like was Incursion, and that one has a LOT going on for it.

Something about putting the mapgen in our hands takes all the magic out of the system, you know? Part of the fun is hunting for the stuff.
Every death brings me life.
Synthesis mechanic was almost good but it fell short and Kalandra mechanic was bad but it could've been almost good. Integrate them and improve to make something special? They're pretty much the same thing only Synthesis was better in every way.
This post can be summarized by saying:
Sorry, we are doing what you guys wanted, remove the mechanic, we are deeply saddened :(.

Now on some serious topic, make new boot base that has some resemblance with green crocs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info