Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Synthesis mechanic was almost good but it fell short and Kalandra mechanic was bad but it could've been almost good. Integrate them and improve to make something special? They're pretty much the same thing only Synthesis was better in every way.

It's funny how they imitated Incursion with Synthesis and Kalandra, but both of them ended up being strictly worse than Incursion.
All good.

Can we get rid of Archnemesis as well while you're at it? Thanks.
We promise to pretend we never saw what was made of the mythical Kalandra, if you remove AN and gust give us back the old Nemesis rares. :D
I blame tencent for everything...
I like this. I think almost all leagues should be temporary. Almost none should make the core game. Some pieces or ideas of leagues should make core, but not entire leagues themselves.
Though I do hope Kalandra herself finds ways to come back.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
bringing the mist into the game would be cool but the mechanic itself can stay out also please bring back circle league this upcoming league and introduce the pause mechanic to whatever mechanic demands you to make a choice that requires standing still, thinking briefly and clicking buttons
Cassia supremacy
Why delete the Lake Maps? :(
I wanted to keep a few meme Lakes I got over the league as memory.
Computer:
AMD Ryzen 3600 - Nvidia RTX 3080 - ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS - Lian Li PC-O11 - Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200MHz
Accessories:
Acer 27" WQHD 170Hz - Corsair K100 - Corsair Scimitar - Corsair Virtuoso Wireless
thanks god
this league mechanic is horrible
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Fun league but the mechanic is not strong enough to become core. I hope they build on the lore from it though, I enjoy the story.
Thank the heavens. This mechanic was WAY too much investment for minimal returns. There was next to nothing to get excited about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info