Path of Exile Audio Team Q&A

not really a question, but a general feedback:

Some skills sounds that plays quite repetitive (movement skills, cwc-spells) are so bad, that i have only two options: play without sounds at all or don't play particular part of build (quite a large part).

So i'd like to see improvements on shield charge\leap slam\offerings\etc sounds or feature to turn off sounds for particular skills.
Hi,

I also work with sound but live. I have two questions :)

1. Is there a way to disable or have much less compression on all of the dialogue from NPC's etc?

2. Do you know the reason why when using positional audio for the loot filter, it is not really that accurate?

Many thanks and great job
id trade no audio at all to old loot table.
Sound guys, you are awesome. The game sounds are great, keep it up!

Can the sound guys please tell the guys working on the core game that the core game needs a big fix. Or can you please tell them just to scrap 3.19?

Make the game great again please, delete this garbage "update that was 3.19" and bring loot back to the core game!

#We want loot back, not garbage loot goblins.
#Headhunter sucks now.
#No good card drops in 1000s of maps. FIX IT!

Sound guys, great work!

First of all, I really like in-game music and sound effects, but I have some audio-related feedback:

1) Dominus' Lightning punch is still mute (no voice line at all);
2) Some Delirium monsters' sounds are not mute with only Item Filter and Chat Alerts Volume enabled; it's some popping explosion sound, maybe on-death effects, I'm not sure;
3) Overall sounds volume: please make most deadly attacks more noticeable/loud, because currently with such a monster density it becomes an audio mess and easy to miss.
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Oct 4, 2022, 6:41:42 AM
Hi Guys,

Do you use external or internal voice actors for characters?

Thanks
I need to know how did you make that tasty sound when artifacts are collected from Expedition chest.
Why do Exile Death Screams lower the volume of everything in the game while they play? It's so unsatisfying to kill a rogue exile or an exile-themed boss and just have everything suddenly sound like your ears are clogged for three seconds
First of all, thanks for your great work on the game!

Not sure if this has been brought up already, but I think that several voice lines and possibly sound effects have recently been removed from the Heist content.

It feels a lot more ... empty, lifeless somehow than it used to be. This is a shame, because the setting, the voice acting, the suspense, and the accompanying sounds and music are really excellent.

Is there a chance you could bring back the old audio ambiance of Heist?

Kind regards,

a fan
Yeah the music is fantastic. The vocal sound effects for the new Eater and Exarch are scary good I was blow away the first time I remember entering the arena and hearing the base rumble in the vocals.

The fires of a thousand suns! No question here. Nice job.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info