Path of Exile Audio Team Q&A

Am I tripping or spiders sounds like opened bottle of sparkling water?
Any ideas on which character is next to get audio dialogues from acts 5 to 10? (After templar and duelist).

I'm sure these are listed quite often but ...

- Can't hear Kirac missions or Alva Temple audio in hideout
- Does Alva have audio dialogue for unlocking Legion Monolith in Atzoatl? (I have never heard her say that, has written dialogue though)
- a LOT of NPC audio removed (Heists, some bosses incl. Piety and Dominus)
- Why can't I hear "The touch of God!" anymore?
Why sound of me die plays like 8 seconds after i die?
Can we have more sound options in game, such as ability to turn off charges? Using Ralakesh's Impatience forced me to turn off sound effects and it's sad. Also, bring back old act 1 music, it was so good.
I would like to listen to the BGM of the town from previous act 1 and 3 on HO music player.
That is very good BGM.
I would also like to see sound effects added to all DoT attacks.
The situation of dying before I know it is very stressful to me.
I just want to know why disabling sound boosts performance so much and if this will be fixed for POE2.
I would like to know how they started their career, are studies required or something like that?
First of all, I would like to thank Kamil Orman-Janowski for his great contribution to the game. Spectacular composing, such an idol.

My questions:

What to do and which way to follow to be in a such sector, career wise? I bet there are many of us who would like to be an audio designer and shedding some light about this would be great.

How do you make reverb so accurate? In Lake of Kalandra, I did not notice any reverb (which makes sense) and in places such as Palace Map (where there are indoors-outdoors), the reverb feedback is really on point. How do you conserve the room width:reverb ratio?

How do you create spaces for frequencies, and how do you make all sounds audible especially where there are many different sounds overlapping?

Thank you.
"
Hi Guys,

Do you use external or internal voice actors for characters?

Thanks

Hi team,

I'm also interested of this topic.
It would be nice to have some footage from behind the scenes.
Who is Zana in real life? Or Sirus? Or Conquerors?
I'm asking, because imo, Conqueror of the Atlas was the best expansion ever in terms of story and MUSIC.

Thank you,
Where can we find the sound for: League Fixed ?
Never heard it this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info