Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 2 - Mathil's Rolling Magma Deadeye

"
yakoob wrote:
"
Xzorn wrote:
"
MtNak wrote:
That amulet is not possible ingame. Has 6 affixes when the implicits state it can only have 4 (aside for what crazy rolls it has). This undermines the confidence in the knowledge of the person recommending a build.

Ah, well I'm sure it's a manually generated item anyways. They probably screwed it up. I've never seen one of those where both Implicits were negative. Pretty funny goof.

They are always both negative. It's how Simplex Amulet base works. There is no other option possible. You couldn't possibly seen anything else cause it doesn't exist. You might be mistaking this amulet for the Cogwork/Geodesic rings. But that's a whole different item slot.

Oh you're right, those are rings I was thinking about. That's hilarious.

"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Yet another attempt to seek the return of players who have left.
The accounts probably do not add up, and the vision begins to show itself in all its negative aspect.
... and D4 is upon us.
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
The accounts probably do not add up, and the vision begins to show itself in all its negative aspect.
... and D4 is upon us.

Except D4 will be a one-time through, maybe one-week on multiplayer content. After that, shelved and either back to PoE, LA, LE, or whatever one floats your boat.

Ain't no one outside of the D3 grinders really thinking D4 is going to shake things up all that much.
"
My little toe on day 1 had more defenses. Mathil builds look "fun" but for the Normal player they are shit to play. If you like 3-4 deaths per Map go for it, but highlighting these builds just... yea... Doesn't really help.

Dont just copy his build, he is a super good at the game...we normal humans cant match his skills....

Build more defensively :D
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
... and D4 is upon us.

Except D4 will be a one-time through, maybe one-week on multiplayer content. After that, shelved and either back to PoE, LA, LE, or whatever one floats your boat.

Ain't no one outside of the D3 grinders really thinking D4 is going to shake things up all that much.

The fact that they, too (Blizzard) want to monetize with mtx in the game, is already a clue that the game will not be abandoned in a short time.
All that remains is to wait when he comes out to judge him.
widescreen seems to work for the devs... hmmm
how can I get six mods on it like the one in the video 02:55?
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Last edited by shghostell on Sep 27, 2022, 8:32:20 AM
mathil builds are awesome
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Hot stuff by the man Mathil
nice simplex indeed x)
next time do a triple influence quiver with fractured elevated tailwind pls ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info