Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 2 - Mathil's Rolling Magma Deadeye

That matt hill dude makes some cool builds
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
GIGATHIL MY STREAMER GIGATHIL
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this
Last edited by auspexa on Sep 21, 2022, 5:47:43 PM
hi chat mathilYAWN
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Sick build. Love the editing in these vids too, keep it up.

You could fit suppress in this and feel great if you're not enough of a gigachad to do grace/purity alone. You really don't need more with that addition unless you forget how to move your character or trying to facetank ubers.
Last edited by JohnnyMak on Sep 21, 2022, 6:00:06 PM
"
auspexa wrote:
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this

lmao learn to play instead of qqing please
nice !
I bet Mathil is the only one left making new builds as everyone gave up since ArchNemesis requires so much defenses on every single mapping character.
Big fan of giving Mathil some of the attention he deserves :) Kinda funny it's Magma Orb getting the attention, but hey... At least maybe this means you haven't forgotten the skill exists.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Great build! I would love more support for weapon changing mechanics, for example ability to lock one hand and just change the other (for example when dual wielding, 1h + shield, or bow + quiver). Nevertheless Sire of Shards + AL is a genius combo made in abs heaven for weapon changing and they form the perfect symbiosis of destruction.
"
auspexa wrote:

You might want to watch the build in action (aka Mathil's VODs). Definitely didn't die every three minutes nor use all his portals while playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info