Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 2 - Mathil's Rolling Magma Deadeye

Mathil Quotes -

Mathil on people liking his builds "Isn't it a right of passage for new players to try a Mathil build and fail and realize they are paper thin and have a miserable experience"

Mathil looking at life or defensive nodes "This looks suspiciously like non-dps? Why is it here?"

I like Mathil's style gameplay and knowledge but he is literally the last person I would recommend people follow for builds.
if anyone could explain to me how a build that requires more than 1 button, weapon swap, possible gem swap and FOCUSING (both the skill and single target) made it to build of the week :D ? speechless
"
deebawee wrote:
if anyone could explain to me how a build that requires more than 1 button, weapon swap, possible gem swap and FOCUSING (both the skill and single target) made it to build of the week :D ? speechless

It is interesting, creative and combines very different mechanics to make it a build and doesn't just put in a skill gem and choose increased damage from the tree. I think from the 2 builds we have seen so far since the revival of this series, this is what build of the week is aiming for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info