Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 2 - Mathil's Rolling Magma Deadeye

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
St0reman wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this

lmao learn to play instead of qqing please

Learn to play? Really? You can know everything Mathil knows and not pull off his builds simply because you don't have Mathil's twitch/reaction skills.

Lol, Mathil isn't that good dude, he's like 35 and has wrist pain and barely pays attention half the time he plays. He is not some hyper reaction god. This excuse to downplay his builds has been ridiculous since it first started getting circulated. Please stop.
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Not even a glass cannon build . It's just glass. 1.5mill on bosses max even with that triple damage staff.

Also Mathil, please type /deaths in the chat ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEnGxoSDZ2g&ab_channel=Mathilification
He literally goes over a lot of things in this video that explain how to make it tankier, what would be better overall, shortcomings of the build, and then shows the Uber Shaper attempt where he chunks down his HP like it's nothing.
"Thanks for the raid Matt Hill"
A build to help people who don't need help making builds.
"
PedramIV wrote:
"
Xzorn wrote:
"
MtNak wrote:
That amulet is not possible ingame. Has 6 affixes when the implicits state it can only have 4 (aside for what crazy rolls it has). This undermines the confidence in the knowledge of the person recommending a build.

Might actually be a bug they just showed us.

I'm betting the mirror Turned +1 Suffix into -1 Suffix but doesn't actually remove any rolls.

Mirror doesn't touch Implicit. so it's unaffected by it.

Ah, well I'm sure it's a manually generated item anyways. They probably screwed it up. I've never seen one of those where both Implicits were negative. Pretty funny goof.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
DiceeciD wrote:

Lol, Mathil isn't that good dude, he's like 35 and has wrist pain and barely pays attention half the time he plays. He is not some hyper reaction god. This excuse to downplay his builds has been ridiculous since it first started getting circulated. Please stop.

He's good but you're right that he hardly pays attention thus dies more. He doesn't take it all that serious. Much like me, he just wants to make hipster non-meta builds work.

I recall when all the other streamers were trying to get him to play SSF HC he said only if there's no logout macro which I loved cuz it was calling them out on that cheapness. I doubt most streamers would play SSF HC if they couldn't use that macro. I wouldn't blame them. I quit HC back in Abyss and the conditions are only worse now. Still, he was among the least deaths.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Most of these builds shown are not viable for the average player. They look fun but are hardly survivable. Mathil is good at this, he is the one making the build viable, not the build itself (not bashing at the guy, he's a good guy)
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Sep 22, 2022, 2:22:24 PM
"
Xzorn wrote:
"
MtNak wrote:
That amulet is not possible ingame. Has 6 affixes when the implicits state it can only have 4 (aside for what crazy rolls it has). This undermines the confidence in the knowledge of the person recommending a build.

Ah, well I'm sure it's a manually generated item anyways. They probably screwed it up. I've never seen one of those where both Implicits were negative. Pretty funny goof.

They are always both negative. It's how Simplex Amulet base works. There is no other option possible. You couldn't possibly seen anything else cause it doesn't exist. You might be mistaking this amulet for the Cogwork/Geodesic rings. But that's a whole different item slot.
"
St0reman wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this

lmao learn to play instead of qqing please

uhh, bro. did you even check my profile? it has nothing to do with me being awful or mathil being a godlike entity who can play at a level no one else can
i like ketchup.
Last edited by badoobmx on Sep 22, 2022, 5:25:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info