Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 2 - Mathil's Rolling Magma Deadeye

Nice amulet. Just like the ring/shield from kalandra trailer.
LF crafting guide for this simplex amulet.
"
Xzorn wrote:
"
MtNak wrote:
That amulet is not possible ingame. Has 6 affixes when the implicits state it can only have 4 (aside for what crazy rolls it has). This undermines the confidence in the knowledge of the person recommending a build.

Might actually be a bug they just showed us.

I'm betting the mirror Turned +1 Suffix into -1 Suffix but doesn't actually remove any rolls.

Mirror doesn't touch Implicit. so it's unaffected by it.
Nice amulet, any crafting guide from ggg side?
Thanks for bringing this back GGG.

Also: No this is not for the average player (they actually dont even reach maps) and check out the last BOTW as well lol
L
o
L

AS IF this makes up for the complete FAIL of the league.
"
My little toe on day 1 had more defenses. Mathil builds look "fun" but for the Normal player they are shit to play. If you like 3-4 deaths per Map go for it, but highlighting these builds just... yea... Doesn't really help.

I have to agree, most players won't like it. Annilating light 60% reduced elemental resistances? If you realistically approached end game bosses with that reduction in resistances, you will get 1 shotted before you can finish the boss. With degens always on the ground somewhere all the time too. It does look fun but if your not experienced, don't do it to yourself, Mathil is an exception because hes highly skilled and experienced. Sire of Shards, you automatically need that 6 linked. Usually I would buy a rare armor at end game for 10chaos for the time being to put my Gems in. This build, You need to have a 6 link on that unique weapon automatically or else it wont work. With that being said, that ain't no league starter for sure because if you don't have 2 Divines laying around don't bother. In general it does seem fun but I'd take it as a fun meme build. IF you just want to do low map farming, I think this is the great build, the aoe is insane. The video was also nicely presented. Good job on that. Again, not trashing the build in any way but I'm throwing that information out there for the new players because the build looks flashy. So it's enticing. Good job Mathil and Good job POE crew. I'm interested in seeing more.
Last edited by ChriSxSaMa on Sep 22, 2022, 8:53:05 AM
"
auspexa wrote:
"
"
auspexa wrote:
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this

You might want to watch the build in action (aka Mathil's VODs). Definitely didn't die every three minutes nor use all his portals while playing.

irrelevant and straw man. these videos were meant to be for the average player and mathil is way better at the game than an average player. I've never said anything about mathil dying all the time with the build, he manages to make pretty much anything work in the end by optimizing and min maxing his builds, so you're just talking out of your ass. if you seriously think hp+evasion is enough to survive in this league, either you're not even playing the game atm or you have 7k life with 95% evasion. a good player can even play with a 4k hp no evasion, no armour build and do well depending on other parameters, this doesn't mean that it's optimal

What you said here proves that you shouldnt have said anything to begin with ^^
Not even a glass cannon build . It's just glass. 1.5mill on bosses max even with that triple damage staff.

Also Mathil, please type /deaths in the chat ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 22, 2022, 9:33:42 AM
"
St0reman wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this

lmao learn to play instead of qqing please

Learn to play? Really? You can know everything Mathil knows and not pull off his builds simply because you don't have Mathil's twitch/reaction skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info