Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.19.0g Patch Notes (restartless)

A huge thanks for this .. it greatly improved the QOL for the running the Lake.
Well I tried, but I'm done. For someone who's not super sweaty and came back after a year, boy did I pick the wrong league. Tired of getting one shot out of nowhere and I've never played this long and been so poor. Not sure who you're balancing this game for, or why you are attacking player's fun. The whole experience just felt bad. The fact there hasn't been a patch in 4 days seems to indicate you think your game is in a good state. Guess I'll be more cautious about the state of the game before I try it again. Good luck to those of you who know how to progress through this league and are having fun.
nothing of loot, huh? i'm kind of getting bored of waiting and checking for relevant updates; nerfing AN won't make much of a difference, if the game isn't fun to play. I wish they'd just get that through their head
Theres thing thing called they dont work on weekends... look for a patch today or tomorrow.
"
B3L1AN wrote:
Please reset everything to 3.18. [Removed by Support]
3.18 was garbage as well, just with more loot ... league mechanic were great, but the archnemesis mods made me quit the league ... (played ward loop and random archnemesis crap just broke my build/loop)
"
Totalubnub wrote:
Theres thing thing called they dont work on weekends... look for a patch today or tomorrow.

they fucking should if they want their playerbase to hang around - not unusual to work on weekends in IT if shit's on fire....
"
phxCifer wrote:
"
Totalubnub wrote:

they fucking should if they want their playerbase to hang around - not unusual to work on weekends in IT if shit's on fire....

They dont think that things are on fire.

But your back thing is on fire :D And mine too. And other thousand of people too.

But they think everything is on a right spot.

And i will tell you more. Nothing will change. They preparing playerbase for PoE2 where you wont have harvest.There will insanely less mobs to kill in other words hello D3.This is their vision of it. loosing like 40% playerbase for them is nothing,because they think when PoE2 releases they will have a new bigger playerbase from other projects plus PoE mobile. And PoE 1 is not a prior thing for them now.

I wont even be surprised if they will delete trade in PoE2.And the thing is it becoming more likely to be a Diablo 3 in new christmas package. But this vision will bring them to a absolute fail. because this playerbase is more casual they want less risk HUGE reward. And this is the reality. Same with trade if they will delete Trade they will loose additional 40% playerbase. And here we go
we have old good garage company like 10 years ago :D
Last edited by SAVAGEisReal on Sep 5, 2022, 7:54:11 AM
for the love of god make harvest currency account bond already with the exception of the white one so we can have the good crafts back. crafting this league is a nightmare yet so important since AN jesus lord.
Last edited by KosKesHPoS on Sep 5, 2022, 8:09:38 AM
"
SAVAGEisReal wrote:

There will insanely less mobs to kill in other words hello D3.

I am currently playing D3 Season 27 and I am enjoying it while waiting if PoE loot becomes relevant again. Yes it is grindy to get exactly the legendary item you need for the build, but at least the loot is dropping consistently, and you can gamble or craft something from time to time so you know you can farm it eventually.
"
SAVAGEisReal wrote:
"
phxCifer wrote:
"
Totalubnub wrote:

They dont think that things are on fire.

But your back thing is on fire :D And mine too. And other thousand of people too.

But they think everything is on a right spot.

And i will tell you more. Nothing will change. They preparing playerbase for PoE2 where you wont have harvest.There will insanely less mobs to kill in other words hello D3.This is their vision of it. loosing like 40% playerbase for them is nothing,because they think when PoE2 releases they will have a new bigger playerbase from other projects plus PoE mobile. And PoE 1 is not a prior thing for them now.

I wont even be surprised if they will delete trade in PoE2.And the thing is it becoming more likely to be a Diablo 3 in new christmas package. But this vision will bring them to a absolute fail. because this playerbase is more casual they want less risk HUGE reward. And this is the reality. Same with trade if they will delete Trade they will loose additional 40% playerbase. And here we go
we have old good garage company like 10 years ago :D

Hey i think you need a break from all the fortune telling! Take a walk bud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info