3.19.0g Patch Notes (restartless)

"
...and Lightning Mirages now have a 1 second cooldown until they can use their explosive skill (previously 2 seconds).

Ah yes, how typical - make a change that is itself a balance to feedback about something being really bad or broken, but also include an unneeded balance to the balance.

I mean, it's better than not even understanding and fixing not the thing asked for, but also, it's not really better than that at all, actually.
not coooooooool
Getting there GGG thank you.

However, we have noticed that Div cards don't really drop now and we are still in the loot goblin meta?

We chase those Div cards and they just dont drop now!!!!???

Fix it so we can actually get Div cards again?

People are only getting around 10-12 good cards from running 1000 juiced maps, this cannot remain in this state! Please address this DIVINATION CARD problem!

[Removed by Support]

Div cards dont drop.

No loot from normal monsters, Loot goblins are not the way forward.

But yeah you are getting there GGG, hope by this time next week the game looks better and we are again able to actually juice maps etc! Because as it stands we cannot!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 3, 2022, 6:12:45 PM
Devs, please watch this video about the state of Div card farming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY5sbo8mqtY&t=126s

Fix it!?
"
yatesie107981 wrote:
Getting there GGG thank you.

However, we have noticed that Div cards don't really drop now and we are still in the loot goblin meta?

We chase those Div cards and they just dont drop now!!!!???

Fix it so we can actually get Div cards again?

People are only getting around 10-12 good cards from running 1000 juiced maps, this cannot remain in this state! Please address this DIVINATION CARD problem!

Beyond is still garbage btw.

Div cards dont drop.

No loot from normal monsters, Loot goblins are not the way forward.

But yeah you are getting there GGG, hope by this time next week the game looks better and we are again able to actually juice maps etc! Because as it stands we cannot!

lower level Delve's Beyond still ok, 100% spawn a boss (unless non-map area level depths), just the tainted currency nerfed too hard
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Thanks for the efforts GGG. We just need to fix the loot goblins meta, that’ not right. Also divination cards still have a lower drop rate this league.
Niceeeeeee!
Let s play spark!
I am so sick of a community having their opinions dictated by some streamers playing 24/7 not representing the community at all.

The game is fine in my opinion and the only reason this league is having less players than last one is those streamers/youtubers constantly crying their tiny, empty hearts out howling to the moon about how bad they think the league was. It is absolutely pathetic.

I hope drops get nerfed even harder and group play gets completely taken out of the game so I can have those kids on my second screen and laugh at them all time while playing.
I thought long about it, and even if I should write anything. But yes, some things need to be addressed.

1) First and foremost, I do play the game, because it's a game about loot, character developement (Skilltree) and fun. At the moment the game is lacking two things, fun and loot.

It's everywhere around the place, you can't take a step not seeing how messed up loot at the moment is. And that is pretty bad, I remember why I played this game at all, it was Blizzards fault, and their underwhelming performance with Diablo III - yes they changed it, but no, I am no longer part of the Blizzard community for them being so stubborn about loot, back in those days. I am old, and I do have a good memory.

At the moment, it is the same with this game, not just juiced up maps, even blue or Rare (corrupted) maps can be at times pretty bad, and if you are using fragments you are actually wasting potential, because it doesn't matter. Neither do the masters.

It's just bad.

2) Demanding is never a good idea, you can suggest, but you can't demand. Neither as developer, nor as player. This said, we need to address the current method of trying to push through agendas... be it developers agenda, or players agenda, remember a game is about fun, that is the most important part of the game.

If a game all of a sudden isn't fun anymore, and people are (partially or totally rightful) complaining about stuff, you need more than just kind words or trying to turn the tables on the community. Most of the players have given this game a long time a good basis of support.

Remember, once that trust get's lost - you might never be able to retrieve it for any kind of later game you try to develop.

3) Crafting isn't worthwhile anymore! All I try at the moment is using Fossils, and - if the fancy strikes me Rog from Expedition... but you also changed something there, as I had to notice recently.

If you patch away features, you need to communicate that, if not, you cause people to lose trust in you, and into your game - don't let interns fumble around in the game mechanics.

4) Lake of Kalandra League, has officially ended for me - I tried to create a new build, but sadly, without even basic drops for equipment, the whole campaign grows into a boring slog, that you actually don't want to face anymore. What I saw from the Kalandra Mechanics, was actually promissing, but lack of loot, and not being actually able to upgrade you gear was the last nail in that coffin, and no - bagging is not a really good workaround for that problem either. And yes I tried SSF - which worked in the past like a charm, not just this league.

End of story!
Please reset everything to 3.18. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 3, 2022, 6:09:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info