3.19.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

"Increased the quantity"

"provides MORE"

These aren't actual values that we can see to determine if it's worth running the lake. You've just been getting shit on all week for not being transparent, and you're keeping values for the very thing that's been causing you so many problems away from us?

Harvest needs the mods that you removed back. Also, you increased the rewards for all but red maps... Red maps STILL aren't rewarding enough considering that the majority of players are doing harvest in red maps. That's where the testing is being done and the rewards are lacking.

Put core loot back to how it was or at LEAST 75% of what it was (not add 75% to what we have left) or you will lose and maintain the loss of over half of your players.

Clearly Archnemesis is out of control. Still have build bricking mods, and mobs that there's no escape/surviving.

We've heard you say that visual clarity will be better. When?

Overall this league isn't worth our time. People want to be rewarded for the time they put into a game, and compared to the past 10+ leagues, that's not happening. Refer to the video comparing someone chopping off part of your member and saying "well you've still got a little bit left."

I've contributed well over $1000 to this game because I've loved it since I began playing. Yet the last few leagues it feels like you just don't care anymore about what 99% of players want. We want to feel rewarded for playing. Spending LITERALLY 10 minutes killing an enemy for 3 yellow items that have zero value isn't rewarding.

Last but not least, minions. You completely neutered minion builds, especially that use animate guardian. It just feels like you're a vacuum sucking the fun out of the game.

Until the changes I've recommended above are made, I won't be supporting this game anymore. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd start telling people not to waste their time on Path of Exile. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Aug 25, 2022, 7:56:30 AM
Clarity would be appreciated. Numbers.

"
Increased the quantity of Splinters found in Breach Hands in Breach Reflections at all difficulties.
Increased the chance for Imprisoned Monsters to have additional Essences in Essence Reflections at all difficulties.
Increased the quantity of Artifacts dropped by Monsters in Expedition Reflections at all difficulties.
Increased the quantity of Currency Shards from Harbingers in Harbinger Reflections at all difficulties.
Increased the quantity of Splinters found from Legion Encounters in Legion Reflections at all difficulties.
Increased the duration of Shrine Buffs on Players in Shrine Reflections at all difficulties.

When you tell us you're increasing or decreasing values on chance to occur, buffs or drops. Giving us those values would be nice like you do when you change spells. X start value -> Y new value.

Also still waiting for the values on the loot nerf we got in 3.19.
remove archnemesis.
oh wow more splinters amazing, keep killing it ggg
i think they could adress most of the problems just with minor changes : recombinators back somehow (beyond or another mechanic loot poll ), 3 recipes back in Harvest (reroll rare values, reroll keep suffixes/prefixes), fix tainted currencies to 50/50, "currencies and map drop" back to pre nerf (not loots, just currencies and map).... with these changes you could have nearly all problems solved...
I don't see what the problem is here...

they removed 95% of the loot, sure,
but then they increased the loot by 300-500%

We are up 205-405% people, rejojce.

What I do not understand is why I am still missing 75% of my currency drops, but it must surely be a different thing, as the loot levels are now higher than before!!!!!11111ONEONE

:)

at least that is how math seems to work for some. :)
Please revert old drop rates. If you think it was a quality of life issue we created filters and you allowed us to use filters to solve that issue. The reason why more loot is better was because of overflow so we could afford to upgrade builds and trade amongst ourselves. If all we have is what we "MAY" need then we will not have any economy because all we have is what the game perceives we need. What is the point of playing a trade league if no one is trading. Furthermore, even excluding trade league it makes gathering resources in solo self found. I understand that increasing difficulty is the goal I personally like overcoming struggles, but the issue is that the way this was done really doesn't seem like a difficulty tweek. A difficulty tweek would be for example adding the arch nemesis mods into the pool for RARE monsters, by itself and designing a new encounter or mechanic maybe involving them. What had happened is that minion builds have been gutted since you kicked out the crutchs they had leaned on heavily. Animate guardian works well until the beginning of yellow tier maps. After that its a crap shoot if the guardian will survive. Furthermore, the kick to the nuts with the minion ring giving resist but forcing the minion build user to give up a socket is a bit asinine. The changes to uniques that had seemed to have just died was *chef kiss*. But the issue is due to the litteral gutting of the drop rates to 33% after the buffs recently applied it doesnt really matter that they are good if we will never see them. On the same topic though, Rare gear is what makes up much of what people are wearing and prefer to wear. If we cannot target craft then getting resist/evasion/armour/suppression capped is practically impossible. Not only is currency harder to come by but the nerf to harvest in conjunction to this is really disheartening.

TL.DR
-Please revert the changes to drop rates and crafting.
-Please address minion survivability.

I understand that there were likely deeper reasons for the changes, but if you think this vision is going to save you, sadly this game will Earn its title as the "Path To Exile" of the player base and the Lake of Kalandra being its grave.
this is pog, going to have some fun
"
csebal wrote:
I don't see what the problem is here...

they removed 95% of the loot, sure,
but then they increased the loot by 300-500%

We are up 205-405% people, rejojce.

What I do not understand is why I am still missing 75% of my currency drops, but it must surely be a different thing, as the loot levels are now higher than before!!!!!11111ONEONE

:)

at least that is how math seems to work for some. :)

I think the issue is that the 500% loot is only from chests so juicing maps i.e. rare/corrupt/quality +etc is not rewarded really. Dropping 150c into a map then getting 20c as a total reward from the map is really disheartening. Killing that juiced metamorph to then get 120 armour scraps is a kick in the pants.
I want my loot back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info