3.19.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

It saddens me that there is no lowered cost for the reforge life, phys etc. crafts, they need to be like 10 lifeforce cost and maybe it feels ok..
good but where are keep prefix/keep suffix though
PLEASE fix 32:9

There are currently three huge threads from people affected by this issue. Two reddit posts with 1000 and 1500+ upvotes and a 26 page thread on your forums:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3294794

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/wwnhzl/goodbye_ultrawide_poe_329_5120x1440/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/wsnn9i/329_doesnt_seem_to_be_supported_anymore/
remove archnemesis from the game at this point
Problems are still there.
I won't write a whole text to explain all the issues, just go watch pro streamers for that if you want details.

To sum up :
- Archnemesis monster difficulty is not rewarding enough. Need either less power (compared to a REAL boss), or more loot compared to the effort of the kill itself. (5 whole minutes to kill 1 monster to drop nothing isn't fun)

- Kalandra Lake : We take multiple maps to create a lake of Kalandra. But the rewards there aren't worth the time. Indeed, it's as random as a map and we can't really influence the drop there on our hands. The league mechanics tiles are worthless and again, the difficulty isn't worth the time, especially when you take in consideration the time you take to create the lake.

- Global Loot : To cut down the "hystorical massive loot value" we had before to bring us down to 10% (or so~) is just... eh... in my opinion a wrong action and will bring you all the flames you deserve for that.
By the way, the "up they gave us" is multiplicative, which explains why we still loot nothing. I don't have anymore the exact value since they deleted the Patch number a from the list.

Anyway... I won't support anymore PoE and GGG because of all that.
In 2 leagues they destroyed the game, they did lie to us and now they don't want to listen clearly to the community shout, sticking with their Archnemesis monsters and their 90% reduce loot.
I still hope tho they'll do something to correct all this misery.
Good luck to you GGG but I won't drop a single euro for you anymore
Last edited by Spyrits on Aug 25, 2022, 9:47:19 AM
More difficulty, less reward
There is no currency. Dumpster fire
Change a stack of Delirium Orbs into a different type of Delirium Orb now has a cost of 30 (previously 300).

--- ABSOLUTE LIE ---- THEY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT INGAME ITS PROPORTIONAL TO STACK SIZE --- SO 10 ORBS (WHICH BY THE WAY GGG IS 1 STACK) STILL COSTS 300...
"
Spyrits wrote:
Problems are still there.
I won't write a whole text to explain all the issues, just go watch pro streamers for that if you want details.

To sum up :
- Archnemesis monster difficulty is not rewarding enough. Need either less power (compared to a REAL boss), or more loot compared to the effort of the kill itself. (5 whole minutes to kill 1 monster to drop nothing isn't fun)

- Kalandra Lake : We take multiple maps to create a lake of Kalandra. But the rewards there aren't worth the time. Indeed, it's as random as a map and we can't really influence the drop there on our hands. The league mechanics tiles are worthless and again, the difficulty isn't worth the time, especially when you take in consideration the time you take to create the lake.

- Global Loot : To cut down the "hystorical massive loot value" we had before to bring us down to 10% (or so~) is just... eh... in my opinion a wrong action and will bring you all the flames you deserve for that.
By the way, the "up they gave us" is multiplicative, which explains why we still loot nothing. I don't have anymore the exact value since they deleted the Patch number a from the list.

Anyway... I won't support anymore PoE and GGG because of all that.
In 2 leagues they destroyed the game, they did lie to us and now they don't want to listen clearly to the community shout, sticking with their Archnemesis monsters and their 90% reduce loot.
I still hope tho they'll do something to correct all this misery.
Good luck to you GGG but I won't drop a single euro for you anymore

same what i think... also dont buy anything anymore... until this is fixed
Last edited by Jaccob on Aug 25, 2022, 10:17:46 AM
Can anyone give me one divine orb?
I want to see how it looks like ig.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info