3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Dayum, I was so excited for this league... but this starts to wear off.
This needs so much more
I guess it is too much to ask but could you please fix my minions ???????

As for loot , low drops of items , low drops of currency means believe it or not , low amount of cratfing , low amount of available items to buy , and due to that low availabilty high prices which due to low ammount of drops means barely able to affort stuff.

So right now thank you for breaking the game......
would someone at GGG kindly PM me with the over-under on threats to quit, please? i understand i can't participate; i'm just curious.

also, i can't help but smile imagining that y'all are gathered in a conference room reading all of the "constructive criticism" on the big screen, in 32:9, and having a good laugh.

no offense to chris but i've always thought of him/her/them (apologies, i don't actually know which pronoun to use) as the unofficial "king of trolls." the physical embodiment of "careful what you wish for," if you will. "there's too much clicking!" problem solved. "trade sucks!" problem solved. "it's not fair mr. streamer gets so much currency!" problem solved. "there are too many 3rd party apps to use!" problem solved.

speaking of 3rd party apps... any chance there will be a ban wave? seems like it would be icing on the cake at this point.

loot is underwhelming. that's what vendors are for, right? 1 orb of alchemy is only about 5.5k blacksmith's whetstones. *light bulb* THAT's how empy's team was able to fully gear six (6) characters and have petty cash to juice by day 3!

ok. thanks. bye.
I just don't understand why the drop rates were nerfed so significantly in the first place. These buffs are nice but they do nothing to reverse the nerf to item drops in general. In a game about killing monsters to obtain loot, you've made it so many monsters are crazy difficutl to kill who give loot that no one cares about. Let's be real, nobody is picking up rares to quickly equip on themselves while playing. And while you have buffed a number of uniques to be more interesting/useful, most of them are still useless and will just be used for alchemy fodder to sustain alc and go.
I knew AN was bad league, but i didnt expect that AN will ruin game so hard
Bye exiles. My hype for the league is over. Maybe we see us next league, but I think I will wait full 1/2 year to come back and see what happened with the game. I hope that this is enough time for the devs to rethink and correct their changes to the better and playtest these thoroughly. I am not fully gone but I am very disappointed and frustrated. This was also not my vision of the game and my personal opinion is that the game is slowly but steadily moving towards Diablo Immortal. I hope until then also the minion builds are fixed because their my primary builds. I already installed an alternative to PoE so I have enough to do until then. The continously nerfs making me sick. I like diversity in gameplay and diverent playstyles.
Last edited by MCP72 on Aug 24, 2022, 5:44:01 PM

much better now
Spoiler
(sarcasm)
GGG anchoring harder than a band of pirates and thinks we’re all dumb.
All new players, if any, will simply exit the game. You are thinking that the game is easy to see streamers making all the content of the game as if it were easy. Wake up, there are only a few players who can do that... look, there isn't a friend of mine who has the courage to start playing path of exile, simply because he finds the game difficult.

folks just restart, which problem in restart? all humans make mistake.

Spoiler
it would be much smarter not to have messed with the loot and swap the functions of divine with that of exalt.
Last edited by Skumbruttuz on Aug 24, 2022, 6:14:48 PM
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Aug 24, 2022, 6:10:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info