3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

rather bandaging and test the water again huh?
Jewel implicits and keep prefixes/suffixes otherways these changes are still dogshit.
Last edited by MajinVegeta1 on Aug 24, 2022, 2:42:03 PM
can we finally stop doing chaos recepie for endgame farming
idk what i should think about...

watched all videos of big content creators and all say the game is now more or less dead....

just go back and make the old lootsystem and all will be fine...

you destroy yourself GGG!
Is anyone at GGG going to test these out or is the new motto just 'ship it and watch the streamers'? Loot is awful - still. I'm barely to white maps and can barely sustain white maps and alcs. I'm level 75 already (doing tier 1-2 maps) and have 8 chaos after spending 5 to buy one item in trade. I've been unable to do a single chaos recipe because there are no rings or amulets.

I want you to fix this so badly. I keep checking back to see if its playable. There are no decent competitors at this time or I'd be playing them and forgetting about this one. Please capitalize on this fact and make your game fun. The best league I had was harvest. I could finally get gear that all supported what I was trying to do. You seem to be nerfing crafting because it over-enables the life-less players but those players are not the 90% of your player base.
seriously screw off GGG, gives us back the quantity, rarity is crap in this game, if rarity is what we needed magic find builds would use it but no it was always quantity, give it back or you probably wont see many players for the next several leagues
It turns out that currency and quantity are more important than identifying trash 0.00001% chance useful rares and 99% junk uniques off the ground.

Who would have thought.
It's obvious that the devs no longer play their own game.

This same thing happened with Blizzard, the people making the game stopped playing it and it grew further and further away from what made people originally enjoy the game.

Now GGG is going down the same road. The fact that they still don't understand the problem is evidence that they don't play path of exile. Anyone who has played red maps I'm this league as opposed to last league is having a significantly less enjoyable experience, as evidenced by half the players quitting. (And rising btw)

Even if they revert all changes, it might not be enough to revive the league with how many people have already moved on to other games. These lack luster patches are only pushing the league further past the point of no return.
hope fully this was just a prank to beta test hard mode and next league will be the original game again copium
Guess this might just be the league I skip unless things get closer to what it was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info