3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Not thrilled at all by the state of the game. In addition I haven't bought any supporter pack since 3.15 league and it will remain that way while decisions similar to this persist and repeat.
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
GGG, please realize that ultimately, your players play this game to have FUN. Getting oneshotted offscreen isn't fun, or challenging, it's frustrating. Challenging content has been added, but the rewards for doing that content are no longer good enough to make the challenging gameplay exciting. The drive to overcome the challenge is fading in your players. Bring the excitement back.

Please communicate clearly with relevant numbers what changes you are making. The average PoE player spends so much time with their nose in a spreadsheet or computing software that we can tell when things don't add up.
Last edited by jimmyjam98 on Aug 24, 2022, 3:21:14 PM
Idk why GGG not trying to craft something wonderful, and not understand how necessary are crafts "keep pref/suf". Even remove simple aug crafts not so bad as it.
Crap as u your lie
Its still not the game we want, we dont want slow gameplay, we love this game for the big aoe kills and fast clear builds. If you want to slow down game, just make the hard mode, if somebody wants to play a slower and harder contet, theyll have that option
thanks for not totally caving into the masses but trying to compromise while keeping the game you want for now and the future. <3
IGN:skydog
This is garbage, finally a league i can skip. And you know what, you can suck it for trying to shove the fucking arch nemesis down our throats, if this shit continues might as well quit the game, just glad i didn't give them any money, gonna go play destiny 2, suck it devs for this crap.
better than nothing

Just make the game you want,

the community will play the game if they want.

I don't see what the final product is supposed to be. Maybe I am blind.
Last edited by roundishcap on Aug 24, 2022, 4:09:25 PM
Lmfao this is so useless
Anchored hard. I feel bad to the people they manage to fool :(

Edit: Also wheres the minion love? Wheres the extensively tested minion changes?

Sadge
:3
Last edited by Zelvius on Aug 24, 2022, 4:39:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info