3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

stop crying and play the game
"
Leodigarius wrote:
Suck my ass you spooge monkeys.

This is beyond insulting and clearly yall are incapable of listening your your community and want your game to die. There is no goddamn way you didn't know these changes were awful and that we would all hate them.

Either yall are liars and didn't test shit, you DID test it and your QA team is more incompetent than a class of first grade special Ed kids, or you did test it and WANTED this experience for us all.

No matter the actual reason, yall have ruined any and all remaining goodwill and patience remaining after league launch. This is so unbelievably tone deaf.

whaaat? XD really? this is your reaction to the video game changes? i can't belive it XD really? video game? dude... xd
Lmao not enough. Goodness, missed the point still!
"
hekkktorr wrote:

Yeah no you can keep playing we payed for this with money and time we keeped the game going when it was still young and now the "Vision" has been seen. I would rather go back to WoW BFA and farm Bear asses over hoping for minion changes and Hoping for loot changes ARPG = LOOT for ME. I hate grinding to just be Grinding so I can Get to the Grind so I can just start Grinding for the build that was nerfed into Oblivion.
Changes are a step in the right direction. We want more crafting options. Bring back jewel implicits. Bring back reforge keep prefix/suffix, even if you have to make it locked behind Oshabi. You stated your desire for aspirational bossing content a few patches ago. We need aspirational crafting content too.
"
hekkktorr wrote:

Play this garbage with other 10 people that wanted hard mode.

"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
Changes are a step in the right direction. We want more crafting options. Bring back jewel implicits. Bring back reforge keep prefix/suffix, even if you have to make it locked behind Oshabi. You stated your desire for aspirational bossing content a few patches ago. We need aspirational crafting content too.

No its not a step in the right direction. Right direction will be revert everything they nerf since 3.13 and put this "VISION" away from sane people.
"
SquidiusDaGod wrote:
Can you please just admit your mistake and revert the 3.19 changes? It's incredibly clear that no one is happy with the patch, this is how you kill your fanbase.

I am happy and a lot of my friends are happy too, in my opinion a lot of people didn't analyze these changes by themeselves, but they just repeating words of few streamers who are mad because now they can't do 6 people party juiced maps and manipulate the market

i don't think that all changes are good, but i can see what is the direction of this game in front of upcomin poe2 launch, and i think that this direction is good, i've never played 6 people party on juiced maps, so maybe i don't feel so much of this "nerfs", but for players who play alone, and like boss encouters more then juiced maps this changes are ok imo
Jesus the amount of REE in here... Stop being children.

My opinion in short - changes are good overall, nerfs were heavyhanded, but I assume the plan was to release buffs until it's at a good place with the new systems.

In terms of experience, I am not playing 100% max juiced maps and I felt the difference both in AN and just general drops and lake drops today. It's ok now, but maybe one more increment upwards would do it a favor.

I think I will be REEEd at for this but I don't think that anyone should be able to make more than 1 divine per map profit day 6. Maybe end of the league but idk about that even. Elitism is not a great system.

Ideas are good, some more of the old harvest crafts returned would be great. Waiting to see how things get buffed in the next weeks.
"
MercuryDeath wrote:
"
hekkktorr wrote:

Play this garbage with other 10 people that wanted hard mode.

"
Pyromancer4 wrote:

No its not a step in the right direction. Right direction will be revert everything they nerf since 3.13 and put this "VISION" away from sane people.

so you want to step back for over 2 years? xd why are you still playing this game? XD
"
Mindwarper2 wrote:

so you want to step back for over 2 years? xd why are you still playing this game? XD

I'm stupid enough to hope they make something good. But any ways i don't say EVERYTHING they did was horrible, new atlas was good, new boses and uber versions is good. But nerfed expload chest, nerfed every support and flasks that make only few builds playable at this time, bring in game arch memesis... I can continue, but i think u get the point. I dont sure why i still have hope for this game, maybe i just loved it to much before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info