3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

I was going to buy my first supporter pack this league. The knightmaster pack is really something that I would pay for, and the first one that I really like. I am feeling a bit sad now.
Thanks GGG, you guys are taking a lot of flak right now but I am still enjoying poe keep up the good work
We are not being heard. Hard Mode sucks. Bring back FUN.
As someone who has played since closed beta and come back for every league with a passion and love for POE that was unmatched by any other game. I felt it needed to be said. Arch-nem being forced on me rather than optional content has killed POE as a game for me. I will watch to see if AN is removed and if so maybe I will return. But as GGG seems to be 100% dedicated to keeping Arch-nem as forced content, well then I'm 100% dedicated to no longer playing. Its sad because many of my friends left leagues ago and told me "Games changing for the worse" after expedition, but I didn't believe them.

Sad GGG. Just Sad.

My heart goes out to the many streamer that do coverage for your game as a full time career. Once these rant posts are done on youtube, you've pretty much destroyed their livelihood with this update.
Dual Totem Ball Lightning Witch EB
Last edited by Powergamer on Aug 24, 2022, 11:08:46 AM
I had a bug where harvest spawned when I had it blocked on the atlas tree. It might have been a map that I bought from Kirac, if that matters, but not too sure, otherwise it was a normal map drop from a previous map. There were no other mechanics that spawned on the map as well.
Can you please just admit your mistake and revert the 3.19 changes? It's incredibly clear that no one is happy with the patch, this is how you kill your fanbase.
Lol thats it for me gg
people are not even mad if you do full wipe ;)
Last edited by blech on Aug 24, 2022, 11:17:13 AM
ty, but nope
Don't forget that this game that we enjoyed so far in the past is made by these guys! Good Job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info