3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Miradae wrote:

We need more comments like this.

- Communicated that they tested the newest patch
- Communicated what they felt about every individual point (harvest, league, general loot)
- Communicated what they feel about the concept behind the changes in comparison to the way/numbers it was implemented
- Acknowledges that GGG is communicating with us, but also asks for more/keep doing it

This is so much better than just the bunch of whine posts that do not communicate clearly what exactly it is they want.

Don't get me wrong, it's fine not to like the changes GGG made, but so far GGG has communicated their intend behind the changes and their intend of further analyzing the state of the changes and doing adjustments.
We should give them well formed feedback about each of their decisions, so they can do the best out of our feedback.

Huh? WE know what we want and say it clearly revert 6 leagues of nerfs in our face, and bring FUN TO THE GAME, not this shitty "VISION" of dark souls ARPG.
GGG toyed with community too much and way too long. That's why people are so upset, we tolerate this shit too long and now is not the time to be good and fluffy, it's time to take your stolen bolls and fight back.

3.13 is peak poe, ever since then GGG get it worst to the point of unplayable garbage.
Very happy and enjoying the league a lot love the new changes! As you balance and adjust things it will only get better thanks a bunch!

I like the direction of the archnemesis mods and gives the game a more feel of battle! I'm actually playing the game! I'm having to dodge explose fire balls that chase after me and flame dash just at the right second! I love archnemesis and just love the feeling of new league with the changes. As I build up my character and become stronger!

I like the direction you guys are taking and it will lead to poe 2 with combo system combat. I'm happy to know that I will not have to slide show game anymore. I hope you do not go back on this stuff cause it adds to the combat of the game. I enjoy fighting juiced rares , so that they are actualy a "rare" mob and rewarding and require actual combat.

we can still build up to fast builds and become very powerful but no longer is it required to do crazy and absurd slide show juicing on maps where we can't see anything.

I must say at first I may have been a little afraid of such a thing cause I was always zooming and juicing but you know what so far over several patches i'm enjoying the change. Looks like you guys are fine tuning as well so that's great.

I'm glad the developers and chris really care about the game enough to do what is necessary. It's easy to just get afraid of reddit and just give back all that stuff that just made the game less fun and made it feel necessary to do MF group juice, and also allowed huge manipulations of the poe economy.

I love path of exile, the aesthetics of the game. One of my favorite games of all time! In the past few patches i've played more than ever! Day 6 of the new league got my coffee ready and woke up to this news! I'm already having fun and now you giving me more, reduced harvest, and some buffs to drops! I will take it!
Last edited by momonami5 on Aug 24, 2022, 11:40:22 AM
Due to the drops after the hidden nerfs these buffs have seen no discernable difference in rates.

I was getting next to nothing so 25% more of next to nothing still doesn't feel good.

I guess I'll take a break from the league now, it is not fun to play.
I instantly noticed the improvement in loot drops today after running a few maps, expedition was exploding with loot. Not sure how good it is compared to the old system, I haven't started properly juicing yet as I can't sell anything because everyone is still broke lmao (including me). Time will tell if it was enough.
Last edited by justgivemeafuckingaccou on Aug 24, 2022, 11:40:24 AM
Loot still garbage, just revert the loot stuff its beyond bad. Its like the loot didn't even get buffed at all, worse league/changes i've ever seen. Killed PoE with those changes and false ''get your magic finders ready'' line of text in your video on youtube lol.

The fact people play in a 6 man party with insane quantity/rarity and get 400% less loot, is beyond sad to look at. About time you revert loot changes and harvest stuff, or you gonna lose more and more players and end up with nothing at all.

You guys screwed up, w/e it happens. But accept the fact you cannot make such insane changes and expect most of the community to be happy about it. Best shot? For sure start with reverting the loot, 25% loot buff is a joke compared to what it was before.

This league is legit a 2 out of 10 rating, it is that bad.
This position PoE is in now, is legit the worse position I have ever seen.

Expecting gigachad loot buff asap.
Last edited by JustLikeOzzi on Aug 24, 2022, 8:24:34 PM
There was a patch?
what is this? 25% from 0 is still 0. Give us back the loot!!! and harvest crafts!!!! I hate this league!
Its a Terrible League that's all there's to it i unfortunately gave up on this one :( I Suggest you invest in your balance team these heavy changes rightfully needed a week after league launch have became a meme at this point and it ruin the flow of a league launch your game is great you just need a better BALANCE TEAM...
Last edited by phatschtuff on Aug 24, 2022, 12:12:19 PM
[Removed by Support]

This is beyond insulting and clearly yall are incapable of listening your your community and want your game to die. There is no goddamn way you didn't know these changes were awful and that we would all hate them.

Either yall are liars and didn't test shit, you DID test it and your QA team is more incompetent [Removed by Support], or you did test it and WANTED this experience for us all.

No matter the actual reason, yall have ruined any and all remaining goodwill and patience remaining after league launch. This is so unbelievably tone deaf.
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 24, 2022, 1:09:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info