3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

still a piece of shit,it‘snt it?
Just logged in to test new patch. Seriously? IT GOT WORSE!
Yesterday we got crap items, but like 10 rares from strongbox. Today? 2 rares and 10 whites.
Operative strongboxes: yesterday about 10-15 DIFFERENT scarabs, today - 5-7 of one type.
Keep going GGG, it seems you gonna be trickster this league, but community goes berserker (sarcasm ofc).
New league: "We've removed two of your arms."
New league patch: "Now we've only removed one of your arms."

It's easy to get excited about some things being made better. But they are only relatively better.

The fact is that it's still not nearly enough, and it all seems like a shell game to make you excited about only having one arm …
Ggg destroyed the game for the average player. The guys who plays for 2-3 hours per day , 3 days per week make some trade some craft pick up something good from the ground occasionally and buy sone of this armour packs from ggg. Pretty simple stuff overall. Now you have to understand that the longer this player staying in your game more stuff will buy from you. So listen to the vast majority of the players base return the item drops at pre 3.19 state and make this kind of changes in latter more tested patch.
people complaining about stuff being changed but not mentioned in patch notes as if every single other big dev doesnt do this. ninja nerfs existed before path of exile. also if they want less loot in there game because people finish the league within a week out of 3 months then now maybe you have to play 2 or 3 weeks out of 3 months is that really such a bad thing, no, no it isnt, grow up. your reactions show another reason they never want to mention anything to do with drops in live announcements because youll throw you toys out the pram and cry i want drop now give drop shit dev blah blah blah. go play a different game and stop commenting, some of you lot comment the same sh** every league, still buy supporter packs and still play the game? cant be that bad then can it. keep up the good work GGG. the silent majority still like the game, but perhaps some in game tutorials so idiots stop crying about their poo builds in white maps not getting currency would calm some of these kids, although they probably cant read so who knows.
I WILL SAY AND COPY THIS UNDER EVERY PATCH SO YOU MIGHT SEE SOMEDAY

Chris all you have to do to save your community is
1. Read what community has to say and where is the problem
2. Dont listen to these 1% delusional kids that says you are going in good direction nerfing everything, adding harder content at the same time. People are playing for fun not to be dark souls feat. path of exile theme. The right fkin direction is to buff other shit, skills, add items that will support these skills in usefull way, to make it as good as playable builds...
3. Say sorry that you did nothing for 6 months with meta except for waking up week before launch and nerfing all meta builds instead of buffing others to make is as good as meta.
4. Make a video with your face and say "We fu*** up, we are sorry for that, we will fix it as soon as possible. Soon league will be reverted and migrated to standard, we will revert old rares, archnemesis is going core in a different state as single rare mobs that can occur in maps as much as rouge exiles for example
5. In harvest league you had one of best retentions ever - doesnt that say anything to your minds?... People were playing because they could craft mirror gear not spending mirror + fee for it!

I think that s a good start, if you will keep going what you are doing rn. Your company is going down. Oh sorry i forgot, you dont care any more cause you sold your soul for Tencent...

0.1*25% = 12,5% of previous drop... You are joking... PR going all the way
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
Weapon effect STILL not propagate to 2 weapons, pls FIX
"
ulow wrote:
Just logged in to test new patch. Seriously? IT GOT WORSE!
Yesterday we got crap items, but like 10 rares from strongbox. Today? 2 rares and 10 whites.
Operative strongboxes: yesterday about 10-15 DIFFERENT scarabs, today - 5-7 of one type.
Keep going GGG, it seems you gonna be trickster this league, but community goes berserker (sarcasm ofc).

I have exaclty the same experience since the new patch. It's worse then before, the quality of the item drops are still shit and they drop far less then before. This ends the league for me. Sadge.
Can you please sort minions on the higher budget...
Atleast notice the issue even thought you wont do anything to solve it, tell us if we are to come back next league or wait for a patch.

I was exited for this league, but im gutted.
Seems they destroyed any chance and rised from that low level. In other words. Its a fuc**ng scam. Whats up with GGG doing so much sh** in the last month? New management or is Diablo Immortal throwing its shadow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info