3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Marinxar wrote:
Einhar beasts still broken. Only getting white and blue drops from them.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
WOW This is really an insult to anybody with brains, the changes are just a joke,

The math doesn´t add up! Change to Rarity is just not enough.

What you basically doing is the same as : Ehmmmm I steal 100K USD from you but if I give back 5K USD then we´re all good right, hehehehe.

And you don´t think anybody will notice?!?

Also don´t you GGG realize actually nobody likes Archnemesis the way it is now.

You really need to reconsider all these terrible changes.

Come one you better than this GGG
Community: There is strong evidence overall relevant loot has decreased by up to 90% at the most invested maps and up to 50% otherwise. Could you maybe not?

GGG: "Map Bosses now drop fewer items, but of substantially better rarity, resulting in more unique items being found from Map Bosses."

LIKE.... this has got to be a joke. Item rarity is one thing (that barely matters), but how about the overall quantity is down by like half.

An explosion of 40 whetstones or 5 utility flasks occasionally does exactly 0 to offset that.

Delirium orbs are 3c.... that is a bad sign.
"
Alydalstry wrote:
"
Ticklebear wrote:
Bye GGG.

Look at how much this fucking guy spent.

This man has literally bled for GGG

and GGG is shafting people who bleed for them

You don't even want to know how much i used and i am also about to say bye bye GGG.
As a lot of people pointed out these days, they give a little and really only a little back and we have to eat this as "we are hearing you". in fact they got in what they wanted. Massively nerfs and disrespect to your fun and time.
Bye GGG

Stop playing and skip the next league if you want the game to be like before 3.19.
Last edited by Bentic on Aug 24, 2022, 5:16:55 AM
useless changes. game dead

dont forget to change your steam reviews to negative
Last edited by xILENT_PoE on Aug 24, 2022, 5:21:30 AM
What a joke lol. You guys really think we're stupid, don't you?
"
Zerucos wrote:
This is so far away from being OK. I have lost all respect for GGG. A once great company everyone looked up to is falling off a cliff.

I remember a time when people used to say
"Can you believe this indie company made a better game than AAA game studios"
And
"I love how they actually communicate with the community, it's a real breath of fresh air"

No one thinks this anymore. GGG changed too much.

They have repeatedly insulted the community by not respecting their time, and now they are also lying and withholding crucial information to secure more sales.

None of this is OK. Lake of Kalandra has revealed who GGG really are. Maybe it was always a facade. I have lost all respect and trust for GGG. I will never recommend their game again, and I sincerely hope people stop supporting them.

This league singlehandedly killed all hype for PoE2, and I hope they cancel ExileCon as it would be a massive disaster.

Countless people prepare for a new league, they plan their builds and plan their weekend to play. Some take time off work to do so.

Content creators spend weeks leading up to a new league, making guides sharing information, and getting ready to once again stream for a larger audience. To many, this is income they rely on.

Other creators of external tools spend countless hours before a new league to even make the game playable. PoB, Filterblade, Trade programs and other tools are all worked on to be ready for a new league.

The game would not function without all these people.

When GGG releases such a bad league, it hurts thousands of people, yet it seems like they don't care. They should have reverted many changes after day 1, but they stayed silent and now give us this joke of a patch. It's insulting, and none should stand for it. Enough is enough.

The game is bleeding players and streamers. This leads to bad publicity and lower revenue. When will GGG give up on its vision? When enough players leave? Or when they have to lay off employees from a lack of revenue? How far are they willing to push their ridiculous vision? GGG's stubbornness will be their undoing, and it's incredibly sad to see.

+100 Well written and what we all think at this point Sir.
Nothing is actually being fixed. You just decreased loot drops by 50 times, and now you increase it by 25%? Are you kidding? I'm done GGG
I really want to play POE but i wont until the game is in a status that satisfy me.
I think that a lot of players are thinking and will be doing the same.
If it will happen that I am in the minority - well then... So be it. But I will stay firmly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info