Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Console Launch

Please please please Release with 3.19d.

It's okay if 3.19e with the remaining changes today takes a bit longer, but we really need 3.19d on launch at least
So you'll delay a launch to play Cyberpunk, but you wont delay a launch to release something that's not completely broken ?

ok then :/
I'm totally excited:)
Have been impatiently waiting for this the past 2weeks.
I'll level to maps assuming you're going to fix quant but I'm not gonna be mapping for like 25% of what I got for it last league. We'll see. Also restore reforge keeping prefix/suffix. That wasn't a filler craft and you know it. If you want to nerf something have the balls to say so in the balance manifesto next time.
Make console players play the base 3.19 as you forced it onto PC players over the weekend.

No point in them missing out on the suffering.
tbh console players aren't soft, I doubt most of the people complaining about loot on here would survive console POE. Stuff you pay 2 chaos for on PC cost 200 chaos on console lmao
Cant wait for my new ssf jurney ;) i dont mind rushing
Hotfix 3.19.0c + included? file size to download on Playstation?
I am excited to try the new Trickster, I play ssf and I'm used to not having a lot of currency, I'm gonna have fun!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Thanks GGG. Don't let the PC guys bully you. This is not diablo. Play something else. Don't keep it bad for everyone else. The pc port is just fine your just not use to it. Mad after a few days like a diablo fan. Playstation and Xbox are just fine.. stop listening to YouTubers and enjoy the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info