Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Console Launch

I'm actually appalled you're releasing 3.19b to console, when 3.19c on the PC version of the game is what will make the game slightly playable.

Honestly believe you should completely delay release on console until you can release it in a playable state as im under no false presumption that we absolutely will not get a further patch before the weekend, meaning console will probably have negative players come monday.
For console peeps, we would really appreciate more than dated patch notes and at least a plan for when you can align the two versions of the game...

(BTW, I am really excited for the trade site coming to console but it is completely overshadowed by the dated patch I am about to launch on)
Last edited by MNDRN Dedsyy on Aug 24, 2022, 10:49:35 PM
I'm excited for the league, the drop rate changes and the communication breakdown is a bit rough, but I think I can manage. Good luck for league start guys.
well it launched on console looks like I finally quit this game lol
That looks like you stamp on a baby.

Console can barely survive on it's own and u intentionally give us the patch that killed ~30% of the Steam playerbase?

Nothing to say anymore other than hopefully u can fix the issues or ur Vision. Idk
Have fun with no loot console people and the ultra deady/tanky rares LOL!
Last edited by Drimli on Aug 24, 2022, 6:03:20 PM
"
GodSoma98 wrote:
That looks like you stamp on a baby.

Console can barely survive on it's own and u intentionally give us the patch that killed ~30% of the Steam playerbase?

Nothing to say anymore other than hopefully u can fix the issues or ur Vision. Idk

More like 50%+ by now.
"
I'm actually appalled you're releasing 3.19b to console, when 3.19c on the PC version of the game is what will make the game slightly playable.

Honestly believe you should completely delay release on console until you can release it in a playable state as im under no false presumption that we absolutely will not get a further patch before the weekend, meaning console will probably have negative players come monday.

Seems like they just can't stop f...... up... Feel sad for you guys that you have to play 3.19b... Not that 3.19c solved anything.
"
Thanks GGG. Don't let the PC guys bully you. This is not diablo. Play something else. Don't keep it bad for everyone else. The pc port is just fine your just not use to it. Mad after a few days like a diablo fan. Playstation and Xbox are just fine.. stop listening to YouTubers and enjoy the game.

Lol, I'm sure you'll enjoy the changes juuuust fine. ;)
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
"
Nevzat wrote:
I'm finding this league simply wonderful. Thanks to GGG for making this great game, and hats off to all the developers and the team & Chris.

Ignore the haters, they are far, far too invested in this game.

Design the game how you want it, not how the "players" want it. If they have a problem with your game design, they are free to go play one of the many other ARPGS out there. I like a nice mixup in power occasionally, and enjoy the struggle to get powerful.

You should perhaps make a "Weak" mode for those that want loot explosions and 10 hp enemies to get their one week fix from zero to hero (which is what alot of people want by the looks of it) and then leave the challenging and fun game as it is. Ty

I roll w/the changes fine. The heart of the problem is that they left the biggest change in the game out of the patch notes on purpose. Then the response when they get caught is gaslighting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info