3.19.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Where is the necessary revert on that historical buff? No it's not negotiable GGG, you put it back, it's not asking, it's an exigence.
Oh you didnt add the l00t back good, i like the hard mode without my consent
The life on Archnem doesn't matter, the stacking damage reductions is annoying and flow breaking.

Used to need ele pen / Phys overwhelm for 0.1% of builds that minmax boss killing. Now you need it to complete a t1 map...

Oh my word 3.19 makes me wish there existed a parallel game to play

I regret my last supporter pack, recombinators last league felt like you were going to go for something closer to 3.13 again, but now I feel like I've been cheated, please stop with the forced gambling, I hate gambling with every atom in my body.
(Puts on a red shirt) Is this league an out of season April Fools joke?
Maybe its time to adjust the dev cycle, bigger teams are harder to manage especially when you have mentioned before that youre often cramped for time between making the new league and making sure the current league is polished. with poe 2 around the corner make the last few poe 1 leagues count
Awe
I just started playing last season on console and, despite the handicaps of being on console, I actually had fun in 3.18. Unfortunately, GGG took away every single aspect of the game that was fun to me and then doubled down on all of the shit that I didn't like about the game. I had spent $250+ on supporter packs to make my current and future characters look the way that I wanted but how can I even see my character through all of the nonsense from AN mobs?! I initially feel inclined to continue due to my investment, but if this isn't resolved by console launch then there is atleast a Diablo 3 season starting the next day I guess...
"Rare monsters with two or three modifiers have 15% less life on average" // References to Essence Monsters/Red Beasts
This effectively still does next to nothing. The problem, as I stated before isn't a matter of what their baseline life is. It's a problem of, certain modifier combinations vs other modifier combinations. One basic map monster could have 6 Archnemesis Modifiers, and have half of the health that a juiced 3 Mod, 3-4 Essence Monster has. Even with the changes to "Essence Monsters with Screaming/Shrieking Essence now have ~30% less life than before" this just isn't enough, because this means they effectively have 15% less life OVERALL than before, which means they could potentially still have 1.5x more life than a Basic 6 Mod Rare Monster has.

--

Betrayals have basically zero to maybe half a dozen Rares now? So... why run them? The rewards are so-so (the worst of all time), and the XP is now effectively halved.

--

The Lake of Kalandra changes are in the right direction, but they left White Maps untouched, yellow Maps are... well, still effectively useless for the mechanic, and red Maps aren't worth doing the mechanic in, because Archnemesis is still broken, because they either don't understand what we're suggesting, or they don't know how to fix it.

--

Harvest changes seem like the most stereotypical "band-aid" fix I have ever seen them put out, ever.

--

Also, when are we going to discuss the fact that Atlas Passives seem to not be working?

I've had multiple reports of friends blocking certain older-league mechanics, and still getting them. Are these broken? Or do we have another issue of, "Oh, this was intended, we just didn't say anything."
Last edited by ReignGames on Aug 23, 2022, 9:11:53 AM
"
Someawe wrote:
Maybe its time to adjust the dev cycle, bigger teams are harder to manage especially when you have mentioned before that youre often cramped for time between making the new league and making sure the current league is polished. with poe 2 around the corner make the last few poe 1 leagues count

i agree with this.. i would honestly be okay with them putting less effort into new leagues and investing more time and resources in poe2... just do some legacy leagues and dump all your resources into poe2 and get it out faster.

but for god sakes give us some kind of loot! you made crafting harder and then nerfed drops making it even harder.. ive been playing since beta and have over 15-20k hours in the game and LOVE it but its slowly declining..

also im fine with how "hard the content is now" all i ask is that when i achieve 100% spell sup 90 phys mitigation 75 all resist 75 chaos resist that i can survive a single attack from bosses(unless 1 shot mechanics or bigger things like shaper slam ect...) and white mobs... i randomly get off screened with all those defensive layers... you keep buffing monsters and nerfing us.. i get the idea but somethings need to be balanced better.
Last edited by BVwins on Aug 23, 2022, 9:12:51 AM
Ty for the Archnemesis changes ! <3 Now i can skill them in Atlas Skill Tree ^^
So you´re telling us that the iiq/iir reduction is still there? Combined with the bad harvest mods the only way we can access good items are from trading. Nice. Sadge. Game used to be enjoyable for me. Guess ill check back next week or probably next league then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info