3.19.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
VampChad wrote:
GGG, I really hope you don't take to heart what a lot of these comments are saying. Your game is literally free - I do not know how people can complain so much on a free game. It isn't near as bad as everyone is making it out to be. They just seem to be hurt that they can't kill mob xyz or get loot xyz. You've kept with this game for a long time and really listen to your community. Unlike a lot of other companies out there. Thanks for such a good game that is creating so many good memories and my rippy-stomach feelings during hardcore.

[Removed by Support]
I have played POE since Beta, and I have bought "invested" over $1000 in MTX. People like myself, who SUPPORT THE GAME, have every right to voice their opinions on game direction and development.

The fact that GGG is getting burned now is they have stopped listening to the community, and are going with what the "vision" for the game is.
They are welcome to do so, but the game will be a disaster. and ultimately will fail over time.

I love POE, I really, really do... but I hate what GGG has done and continues to do to it. :*(
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Last edited by bluechimera on Aug 23, 2022, 11:28:58 PM
Not sure about the rest of you, but my client still says 3.19.0b

Edit: Ah, apparently that's nothing. Apparently.
Last edited by Takumashii on Aug 24, 2022, 12:19:36 AM
ok its patched...still getting nothing but white item drops in delve. 1 single chaos drop in 74 levels. How the hell am I supposed to get gear if NOTHING DROPS?!
"
IQof3 wrote:
ok its patched...still getting nothing but white item drops in delve. 1 single chaos drop in 74 levels. How the hell am I supposed to get gear if NOTHING DROPS?!

Patch C was a tone deaf swing and miss. We are all waiting for patch D, to see if the league can be salvaged or not.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
League mechanic still gives dog shit rewards
every 5th rare still takes me 5 mins to kill when i almost phase map boss.
Please GGG can we stop pretending that everything is ok?
Just revert the changes, you don't even have to admit that you guys hate us and want us all to go play last epoch. All we ask is that you make the game fun again.
I'm Tried of being stuck in white maps, Because Harvest doesn't give anything, Rare items don't roll anything useful. Essenses can't be killed, and anything killable doesn't drop anything. can't buy my items. Can't craft my items. and no items drop. so is White maps just suppose to be end game for me?
Get your $hit together please. We are waiting for ur return GGG
Nerfing archnem life doesn't help. Thier resistance is too high, their shock is too deadly.
Loving doing lab and getting insta killed by a heralding minion.
Needs a nerf of damage and removed from campaign.
"
VampChad wrote:
GGG, I really hope you don't take to heart what a lot of these comments are saying. Your game is literally free - I do not know how people can complain so much on a free game. It isn't near as bad as everyone is making it out to be. They just seem to be hurt that they can't kill mob xyz or get loot xyz. You've kept with this game for a long time and really listen to your community. Unlike a lot of other companies out there. Thanks for such a good game that is creating so many good memories and my rippy-stomach feelings during hardcore.

You got one thing wrong. They don't listen to the community.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
I just killed 3 bosses and they felt to easy. I think I might have preferred it the way it was before the patch. I don't play with the expectation of not dying.
Yo! Thanks for the hard work keep it up! I usually have bad luck so couldn't tell the difference from before and after. Please someone bless my account seed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info