3.19.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Harique wrote:
3. Say sorry that you did nothing for 6 months with meta except for waking up week before launch and nerfing all meta builds instead of buffing others to make is as good as meta.

the biggest joke on 3.18 was the "you can plan your builds right now they function exactly the way they used to" in the announcement, and then making both omni and ashes T0 drops which made them from a 70c item to a 40-50ex item, rendering almost every build useless or in need of a massive revamp.

It's not like I don't agree with making those two amulets T0 drops, but it's the "nothing changed, plan your builds now" post that is the fucking joke.

and it's the same with the loot. "make your MF chars ready" and then putting in a stealth nerf, or rather, a stealth OBLITERATION of loot which basically meant a fully juiced 6 man MF party gets (almost) less loot than a normal alch&go donkey in 3.18.

there are only 2 possibilities here: they are completely oblivious of the impacts of their changes they do (=> they are stupid) or they know exactly what they are doing and are lying to the playerbase (=> they are lying bastards).

I don't know which option I would it prefer to be.
Hey it's a start, an apology would have been nice for your customers.

Please watch Ghazzy's video about Animate Guardian.
Veritania: When was the last time you saw the sun, Exile? The true sun.

Me, if I actually want to succeed at all in any given PoE League:
I would be perfectly fine with the devs skipping next league so they can put more hours into poe 2. I prefer fewer leagues so the devs have more time to polish the game.
"
ultravoilet wrote:
I would be perfectly fine with the devs skipping next league so they can put more hours into poe 2. I prefer fewer leagues so the devs have more time to polish the game.

You are literally playing PoE2, minus the new character model engine (and some bolt-on game feature revamps, like the gem system). Chris has said as much in several interviews and podcasts. This is also why single-target and 2H melee skill choices will remain clunky until that new character model engine is delivered.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Aug 23, 2022, 12:18:39 PM
I doun't get, now what patch for real? C or B?
cool, 15% less health, now those fights will take 4.25 minutes of holding down left click and going afk, instead of five

how does anyone have a smooth enough brain to think this boring, stale gameplay represents a challenge to anything other than your patience
Last edited by Kanjiedge on Aug 23, 2022, 12:23:08 PM
While these are positive changes in the right direction, it does not feel like the core problems are being addresssed. Rare monsters usually fall into 2 packs currently: instantly deleted and way too strong taking 30+ seconds each. The new system of loot that can drop from these rare packs is interesting albeit often still underwhelming. Why have league mechanics in general been nerfed so hard. I have run into breaches where I only got 1 breach splinter from them. I have not made it to red maps but usually I get anywhere from 5 to 12 splinters from a yellow map breach. Also, a very common strategy and probably the one that is the go to for many players is alc and go. This strategy is much more inconvenient now that we have decreased unique drops to vendor for alc sustain. Yes, we want to click less but we also want to have choice. Clicking less because there is nothing of value does not make the game more fun. I don't know what the solution to this is but items need to be better if you're going to give us significantly less loot. The chance of hitting a perfect or near perfect rare was already incredibly low. This is now made even worse by the decreased drop rate. If you're going ot nerf the drop rate of items you need to make it so items are better then. I hope a more sweeping comprehensive change comes in the future, but until that is done I cannot justify spending my time playing POE when it is not fulfilling my loot drop fanatasy.
"Is this some out of season april fools joke?"
When i login realm still shows old patch.

seems patch went not live
"
Monkeyface wrote:
When i login realm still shows old patch.

seems patch went not live

Read the last line of the patchnoteas again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info