3.19.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
VampChad wrote:
GGG, I really hope you don't take to heart what a lot of these comments are saying. Your game is literally free - I do not know how people can complain so much on a free game. It isn't near as bad as everyone is making it out to be. They just seem to be hurt that they can't kill mob xyz or get loot xyz. You've kept with this game for a long time and really listen to your community. Unlike a lot of other companies out there. Thanks for such a good game that is creating so many good memories and my rippy-stomach feelings during hardcore.

Ignoring much else about this post - why does the game being free mean no one can complain about anything?

also - you might want to check the supporter tags on people's profiles.
"
xebtria wrote:
"
Harique wrote:
3. Say sorry that you did nothing for 6 months with meta except for waking up week before launch and nerfing all meta builds instead of buffing others to make is as good as meta.

the biggest joke on 3.18 was the "you can plan your builds right now they function exactly the way they used to" in the announcement, and then making both omni and ashes T0 drops which made them from a 70c item to a 40-50ex item, rendering almost every build useless or in need of a massive revamp.

It's not like I don't agree with making those two amulets T0 drops, but it's the "nothing changed, plan your builds now" post that is the fucking joke.

and it's the same with the loot. "make your MF chars ready" and then putting in a stealth nerf, or rather, a stealth OBLITERATION of loot which basically meant a fully juiced 6 man MF party gets (almost) less loot than a normal alch&go donkey in 3.18.

there are only 2 possibilities here: they are completely oblivious of the impacts of their changes they do (=> they are stupid) or they know exactly what they are doing and are lying to the playerbase (=> they are lying bastards).

I don't know which option I would it prefer to be.

Clearly it would be preferable if they were "stupid" since then they could learn, etc.

But we both know in our heart of hearts that it's the other thing - because they have been caught red handed over and over and over again.

The nerf to loot and how it was handled is a smokey of a gun as ever too.
So, Divination card gamble Lifeforce cost has changed from blue to yellow. Is this intentional?
"Rare monsters with four modifiers have unchanged life on average."

GGG, I find your patch notes needlessly negative and wish i could censor them.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Sorry about that, we've now fixed the introduced crashes by rolling back the client changes. Everything in the patch notes is still applied except the crash fix for Map item hovers, which we'll be looking into why there were problems.

Still hard crashing often.
Just ran my first harvest in a tier 2 map….what a joke….several minutes killing tanky AN infused monsters for a mana flash, 1 rare helmet and 1 rare armour….zero life force. The game is going from being balanced against SSF to prohibitive against SSF and sadly SSF with crafting is the only thing that prevents this game being a mindless grind. Back to Grim Dawn, I guess.
Game feels 'fresh' with new blue and yellow mobs, that's good, but they feel too OP and sometimes I decide to just leave the map or skip pack to stop loosing exp for no reason, because they will drop blue crap anyway.

I'm missing loot, I got to yellow maps with gear that I received while completing campaign. I had struggled with alchs while doing yellow maps, and now I'm struggling with Vaal Orbs on red maps... I can't fcking buy them, because players (trade bots probably) just not respond.

Too much struggling... I really want that bald guy to just sit, for few days, and play the game from start to finish and stop theory-crafting about what is good for players.
Last edited by Qd_ on Aug 23, 2022, 7:33:19 PM
Level 80 farming act 10 for T1 maps to drop..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Diablo 3 is back!!!!!!!
Did you have people from Blizzard there now?
Where is the LOOT!! like 4 ways to get exalt orbs.
and 1 card for Divine orb?
lvl 67 and loot is this normal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info