What We're Working On

The league is super tough this season, however I feel that the new league mechanic is interesting and rewarding (especially the exp only zone). Great job on a smooth league start. Please buff harvest though it feels terrible as far as input versus output goes.
So...basically they are just gaslighting us into saying that everything is fine once we properly juice and invest and the rest was just supposed to be that way to begin with. Amazing!
working as intended i guess
Last edited by NightRome on Aug 21, 2022, 11:26:34 PM
People can't even sustain alchs and the solution is to make it so the 2 rare items we find each map are a slightly better base item. Cool :)
So, as speculated, this sh*t show was intentional. Stop messing with the floor, GGG. If you want to nerf things, nerf the top instead. Do you want to make us relive the sh*tshow that was D3 Act3 at launch?
"Works as intended, but we'll think about giving you some pittance. For now, go buy mystery boxes."
No no no.
Increase the harvest drops by 50 times. At this point harvest in dead an burried. You removed the useful crafts.
Archnemesis- meh how about geting some better rewards upon killing them?
Kalandra improvements-meh

all in all: Mediocre.
Revert the loot changes. Remove the stupid archnemsis.
So is that mean "a fcxk you and that's how the loots and drop will be right now" response from ggg, gj, so damn disappointing
You took away the part of crafting that made the gearing process fun and enjoyable in this game.

Your post seems to show that you guys have missed the point about why the community is upset.
I stopped playing because it wasn't fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info