PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

" We actively want to avoid trade being too fast and easy."

Sometimes I stand in town messaging people for 30 minutes because I just want a 10c unique that everyone has listed but nobody is willing to actually sell me.

What if you made instant trade just for uniques and currency? So people would still have to beg sellers for the rares they need, but SOME part of the process would be usable.

Please, I just want to play Path of Exile. 'message simulator' is not a fun game. :(
"
this is absolutely horrible. we are console gamers so we dont have to deal with stuff like this.

Speak for yourself.
Will you be adding browser access in game? At least on the Playstation it's extremely uintuitive to find a browser, and if you do, you'll certainly be disconnected from PoE while you're "tabbed out" of the game.

PS5 does not have a browser. *edit

Also once you have someone's PSN profile up you can just join their party, there's no accept or deny, the "friends can join your party" check box doesn't so anything. This is unless your PSN account is private, then you have to be friends with that person, and the private person has to be the one to initiate the invite. All in all partying for us isnt an in game party, it requires a console party*edit2

This is a step in the right direction, but speaking for at least ps5, it sounds like this is more burdensome than the anonymous price fixed market we currently have, without getting my hands on it *edit2.1
Last edited by Soooo_Meaty on Aug 16, 2022, 9:44:42 PM
Holy cow. This post is amazing. That stuff about an eventual cross-platform and cross-purchases is the best news I've heard in Path of Exile 🎮 Land. That's even better than PoE 2!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Guys, bigger picture... at some point, maybe Poe2, the markets will merge... we will be able to play with PC buddies. ALL THE ITEMS, THE FULL ACCESS!!! This is amazing news.
It's good that you guys get your voices heard tho obv, up until the transition, the TB has to stay. It's a small market already. Lovely tho. But no more TB would mean it gets cut n half again, into west and east, generally in tiimezones. I am sure GGG knows.
If you don't implement cross platform at the same time you implement deleting the market board it will absolutely kill the console playerbase. But I'm guessing that's your plan all along since you've pretty much ignored us since launch.
Please seriously consider the effect this will have on the already small console playerbase. Add a web search feature please but do not remove the console trade market. Listen to the feedback because this is not the correct fix.
So I'll pretty much need a PC to trade in console to look stuff up? I may as well just play on my PC then. LOL
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 16, 2022, 9:44:56 PM
Unless you play on console, then it's the final nail in the coffin for the console player base to even consider sticking around.
I don't believe this way is beneficial, but I am glad to see you want try and make improvements.

I completely disable chat on Xbox. I don't care to see spam messages, or spend 2 minutes typing out a reply with the controller keyboard interface. So whispering someone, even if automated through the trade site, is not something I would care for. After that I presume we would continue the trade the same way PC does (inviting payer, joining instance, etc). This opens up more scamming opportunities that the current trade market avoids as well as unnecessary interactions.

My proposal (technical limitations aside), is when finding an item on the new trade board have a button that drops it into our ingame trade que for us to place our offer. This would allow us the current easily useable buying system that we have with the versatility of the trade site.

On a side note, I love that console may be getting a lockstep mode soon, thanks.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info