Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

"
uGotDumpstrd wrote:
I say we all band together and boycot using their new method. Put your items up on the trade tab and refuse to trade with anyone who private messages you to buy items. Since GGG apparently doesn't listen to feedback they can listen our actions and wallets instead.

Yeah this is not a good change at all... Just another third party site you have to visit to play the game.
It's frustrating because they know there is a solution but they are not willing to implement it or even try it for a league at least. Make drop rates much lower across the board and you are then able to make trade better with a trade bazaar, etc. like Grimro suggested.

Runescape developers (Jagex) released this in 2007 btw:https://runescape.wiki/w/Grand_Exchange

Just saying...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Aug 16, 2022, 10:20:42 PM
so in order to play a large part of them you have to use another device?

you put a micro transaction store in the game,
but say you cant do that for trade site, because?

GGG: < insert random incoherent reply here explaing why you cant do the thing you have already done for micro transactions site in the game witch already has the 80% of the code for CANT be done >
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Aug 16, 2022, 10:21:17 PM
Sounds great can't wait for it, thanks! My main issue with trading on console though is 99% of the items posted are vendor trash that people think are worth posting, makes it so hard to actually find something you're looking for.
Why not make it cross market then cross play? otherwise this does not make sense, why make it harder to trade for no reason at all? If you bring this change with cross trade Im in
Last edited by mrjaj21 on Aug 16, 2022, 10:26:05 PM
omg please just give up this trade need to be hard mind set, to farm up the currency is what should be hard not the fking trade.

just take the best of both worlds and add a trade market with search feature
We'll give it a shot for sure, I think it will be easier find some rares with specific mods... Imma still play ssfish as always.

About the TB continuity: the pawns from the "great" guilds and GG streamers (yeah, including that kid with who needs his ego fueled 24/7) will continue to price fix their stuff and make ez money. :)

Other than that, thanks GGG for trying to improve our system, LEEEETS GO 3.19!
Put me down for the " I dislike this change immensely." group.

Don't want to have to browse on console browsers, typing on a control pad is already a pita.

Even with a TB as it currently stands on console, you can get spam bids of junk on premium items, ignoring that is annoying enough, getting spammed messages while I'm hip deep in kill or die content is not a good design, its a TERRIBLE design.

[Removed by Support]
Make an ingame trade board.
Sell in the cash shops chests, Standard or extra Large chests.
have players place chests in their HO's, create an interface that allows the player to assign stash tabs to any correctly sized chest in their HO.

Now players can A look online ingame for items they want, B click on it and have a portal open to the sellers HO.
Click on the chest and buy direct from the sellers HO.

You could even charge a percentile fee on all transactions to remove currency from the game.

Players spend real money, players have to set up chests/stash, players have to set prices, players have to search, travel and purchase, Sellers get hit with a 10% fee on any items sold.

You could put a timer on the Tab/Chest so the player has to relist every 24hrs, you could have them pay a fee to list items for 24hrs, 36hrs 48hrs etc.

I mean this is a far cry from this out date idea that players just sit in the HO, clicks a few buttons and get an item. I mean that's whats already happening, just in an artificially slowed down way.

I find your generic "trade being easier is bad." really fricking short sighted , you're supposed to be industry leading developers in the genre of ARPG's, start acting like it.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 16, 2022, 10:31:19 PM
We also need a market for PCs.

"We actively want to avoid trade being too fast and easy."

What do you think GGG? Trade must be hard and complicated with full of mechanics? Better keep the game as a single player without trading then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info