Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

lmaoooooooooooo

alright heres a perfect of example of what our experience will be if we only had a trade site. Guess what folks, its currently down and not functioning as expected, JUST LIKE EVERY LEAGUE RELEASE.

Doesn't this sound like a great new alternative to our tradeboard?! /sarcasm

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3294946
Last edited by uGotDumpstrd on Aug 19, 2022, 9:35:10 PM
Taking players out of a game for whatever reason is bad design. Nothing more needs to be said.

Did the PS5 ever get its web browser unlocked. It does have a browser but you had to jump through hoops to get to it. It's wasn't a case of selecting an icon on your home screen to open it. At least that was the case at launch not sure if it still is.

Wonder if GGG are going to ask if you all have phones or something because that worked out well for those other guys
the game is not the same, if you make console work as pc, i will glad to take this change, but it is not as pc, you rmt problems can´t be my problems... it takes a while to find an item but when i do is easy to get, easy find can no replace easy to get, don´t do changes if not play in console, price fix is still going to be a problem, it can be handled by cross platform with Xbox, believe me, the invest will be return... remember you have an amazing game! it can be greater. just don´t do something to fix other problem, because, someone else if going to abuse it!!!
I cant wait for TB to be taken out. Migrated my toon from ssf to trade league to get something's. Just to get denied on the asking price more then once. Least with TB out im less tempted to use it. Yall fixers an RMTers can have that shyt.

"
iKeptIt2Real wrote:
I cant wait for TB to be taken out. Migrated my toon from ssf to trade league to get something's. Just to get denied on the asking price more then once. Least with TB out im less tempted to use it. Yall fixers an RMTers can have that shyt.

I hope you realise it's the exact same price fixers and items? Tradeboard today have the adventage that you do not need a www browser outside game and meet person in hideout and wait for them there to trade.... Www browser have only one adventage, you can ignore the ppl you want on it, but thats it... In a perfect world we could got both, but if I have to choose I surely want the Tradeboard as it's too much work selling 1x items and such with www... It will only be for expensive items it's worth bothering with it... But how to earn up to those expensive items when most of my sale atleast comes from 1-10c items I will be too much work on console to defend listing those items anymore
Im sure thats what GGG wants. To have pple grind for the c instead of selling the few c items. I mean sure u could still make ya c selling but you gonna have to put in more work to do so. Which makes sense because to many pple end up with more c then they could use which could be the RMT'ers. Im lucky if i make 150c a league without trading. But i still enjoy playing poe an support when i can.
If how this upcoming league is implemented is any indication, why would we want a new trade site that requires other equipment, us waiting to get to somebody's hideout and all the rest of that garbage. Not looking forward to Wednesday.
good thing for console player
Starting 3.19 there is no more loot. Guess this is the true reason the market board gets axe'd
soooo nice ! Thanx GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info