Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

"
Juts wrote:
lol is this GGG's "Do you guys not have phones'

Still ty for the update.

You can use PC or laptop.
Idk why you decide that trade site is easy to trade. To be honest, trading is one thing that i hate in this game. Make auction(like in China) or somthing in game, using trade site is really annoying, beacuse i need to alt+tab game to go to site. Its so terrible. GGG you trade system is bad(God i will repeat this every time you will try to defend it), stop telling like it wont. Like we have usless boards for making party with random people, why you cant make auction board for trading this way???
But but... this was meant to be the other way around!!!! Brind the auction house on the pc.
I think they should keep the console market with the slight change that you automatically get your item if you submit the amount that is being asked for, instead of waiting for someone to review etc...

This would end price fixing and get rid of the unhealthy cycle of keeping you engaged for the wrong reasons!
Such a bad decision!I don't want to play with Bots.You should let xbox and ps5 data communicate with each other,
but it should not be related to PC.
This would be devastating for xbox and PS5!So many BOT troops,Bad item value.
"...
So we are adding a Direct Whisper button which will detect your current logged-in game session and automatically send the whisper directly from your account to the recipient. This functionality will also apply to the PC version of the trade site.
..."

I only say one thing: POG

Really nice guys.

Ty GGG
Last edited by rrbterry on Aug 17, 2022, 1:14:07 AM
"

Both of these systems have an element of friction, but this is intentional. We actively want to avoid trade being too fast and easy. For more information, please read our Trade Manifesto. While it may feel obvious to suggest that we combine the two systems so that it's both instant to find items and instant to receive them, we strongly feel this is not the right approach for the long-term health of the game.

There's basically 87 pages of people countering Chris point for point proving him wrong. Yet GGG still persist with terrible and annoying trading. Makes no sense to me.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Amazing step in the right direction, having the item linked and also confirmed that the whisper price was not changed is super good.
Now maybe a button next to it with accept which opens a trade window and pauses the game? Maybe the button has something special acting as a captcha agains bots.
And you would be able to take out items in the stash like with harvest. (With the whispered item potentially already in)
Throwing out some ideas.
Last edited by zxkredo on Aug 17, 2022, 1:29:22 AM
This is horrible. I have never been as opposed to any changes to this game as i am to this. You just made harvest so we dont have to trade, now youre making us have to trade everything...big L on that one for sure. Tb can be annoying at times but thats nothing compared to having to use a website to trade people. This is absolutely dumb af and i really hope it doesnt happen.
So does this mean you love us or not?

-Sincerely
PS5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info