[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Double post
Last edited by OzManiak on Aug 31, 2022, 11:44:03 AM
"
pgohalol wrote:
Hello,
I'm a beginning player from Taiwan. First, I'm sorry that my English is not good and hope you can understand what I say.

I'm following your guide to play this build. However, my damage dps is very low
and hard to run T15 T16 maps. I always died at boss fight or spent a long time to kill boss.

Please advice me how to modify my items or everything else. Here is my POB.
https://pastebin.com/HxCgd5Uf

Thank you for the trouble. Finally, I appreciate you of that this great guide to let me know how to play this game!

Hi pgohalol,

Cassie gave you some very good tips there but if I may comment on a few other issues that I spotted in your pob:

-Your cold resist is not capped. This should be quite easy with having helped Alira for resists, Purity of Elements, Prism Guardian, etc.

-The rare belt Cassie mentioned that you need is a Crystal Belt. Get one with a lot of + Maximum Energy shield and the resists you need.

-You got the wrong Militant Faith jewel which gave you the wrong Keynode Passive. You need one converted by Dominus, not Maxarius. This will transform the large passive node close by to one that gives you more spell damage per power charge (Inner Conviction). That's a huge damage boost right there.

-You didn't spec into Life Reservation Mastery. Why not? If you are able to run the 3 auras in the shield on your life without it then well done.

-You are not spell suppress capped. This would help your survivability. You can get capped by pathing to the node Resourcefulness and then getting the suppression you are missing on your boots. As another option, you can buy Atziri's Step boots, they have 20 to 26% suppression and will help you cap at the cost of not being able to have any resists on boots.

-Spell suppression mastery crit strike chance would increase your damage.

-Charge mastery for charge duration would help you maintain your power charges for longer.

-You seem to be using an older version of Cassie's PoB. She has updated it a few times. On the lightning cluster at the top cantre of the passive tree, it is now recommended to spec into the left side rather than the right. I'm guessing this is for the added damage and the lightning Res penetration.
Have a look at her latest PoB and observe the changes.

-Amulet: you can anoint with True Strike for more crit which will provide more damage and you can increase the life to energy shield bonus for more survivability with Fertile Catalysts.

-Another thing you can do is upgrade your Pantheon if you haven't already. I'm not sure which one is the best for this build but for general survivability I would go with Lunaris or Arakaali to help against Shimmeron degen and all the nasty damage over time effects in the game.

That's all I can see for now with my somewhat limited knowledge but I hope it helps.
Last edited by OzManiak on Aug 31, 2022, 12:00:08 PM
Do you have any 3.19 Gameplay Video of this build? Say in T-16s "juiced" or other similar content?
"
BiggAngry wrote:
Do you have any 3.19 Gameplay Video of this build? Say in T-16s "juiced" or other similar content?

Not yet, still working on my gear. The old videos should still be relatively close. I've been running t16 Ritual/Alva/Expedition with no issue. Delirium mirrors aren't really profitable. Currently in the process of switching to the Inquisitor version, so I've got some releveling to do.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 31, 2022, 6:21:42 PM
Just FYI this dropped in the latest patch note :
"
• Fixed a bug which caused the damage dealt by Galvanic Field to not scale with shock effect.

I will give it a try again to see if it changes anything.

Edit: I can confirm that the damage is now in phase with pob numbers. It's a nice DOT now which can prove useful for boss fights or encounters where you have to move a lot. Like it should have been.
Last edited by n0rel on Sep 1, 2022, 4:08:46 AM
"
n0rel wrote:
"
• Fixed a bug which caused the damage dealt by Galvanic Field to not scale with shock effect.

Edit: I can confirm that the damage is now in phase with pob numbers. It's a nice DOT now which can prove useful for boss fights or encounters where you have to move a lot. Like it should have been.

LOL this makes sense, I've noticed Arc being the only reliable bit.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
n0rel wrote:
"

See I knew it had to be bugged because it felt very meh but this definetly makes this build back on the menu, was almost considering rerolling.

EDIT 1: Should we not take static blows with the chain mastery anymore with the new pob setups?
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Last edited by JackOfAllBacons on Sep 1, 2022, 2:13:48 PM
"
"
n0rel wrote:
"

See I knew it had to be bugged because it felt very meh but this definetly makes this build back on the menu, was almost considering rerolling.

EDIT 1: Should we not take static blows with the chain mastery anymore with the new pob setups?

If the POB has it missing, then yea, you probably exclude it. Update and check for sure.
Question: I got the prism shield and I put wrath, discipline and zealotry. I can't activate all of them at once and I see in the POB that I need blood magic but it is too far.

What am I missing? Maybe I need another unique I am missing to make all of this work? I want a enlightment as well but that is expensive.
"
Foxandxss wrote:
Question: I got the prism shield and I put wrath, discipline and zealotry. I can't activate all of them at once and I see in the POB that I need blood magic but it is too far.

What am I missing? Maybe I need another unique I am missing to make all of this work? I want a enlightment as well but that is expensive.

You need life reservation mastery, top left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info