[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
mLgz0rn wrote:
Quick question..

In the talent tree a passive called Infused is picked, but using the timeless jewel makes it into Calming Devotion.

This however does not seem to be the case in PoB, is this an error there or?

If so, should that passive really be picked?

If not, what have I done wrong? :D

You need a timeless jewel with a different number roll. The number roll determines random notable transformations.

Check this as you shop:

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 2, 2022, 11:29:35 AM
"
mLgz0rn wrote:
Quick question..

In the talent tree a passive called Infused is picked, but using the timeless jewel makes it into Calming Devotion.

This however does not seem to be the case in PoB, is this an error there or?

If so, should that passive really be picked?

If not, what have I done wrong? :D

There also is a "Find Timeless Jewel" button on the bottom in Path Of Building, you can just search for the notable you want.
The major annoyance I'm having with this build is cast speed.

Arc is extremely slow, not getting enough casts off to really pull it all together.
Did the latest evasion PoB unallocate the +30 dex node, leaving the build at -29 dex required at level 100?
I've now reached level 97, and I thought I should write a few things about the build. As an almost new player, I think the build was definitely not beginner-friendly. Even though it has become more understandable with the updates made in PoB, it still seems to be difficult for beginner players. I have about 200 deaths in Act 1-10. Beginner-friendly builds tell us what items we should buy at which level or what skill gem combination we should play with at the beginning. These were the parts that were difficult for me. As for why I didn't give up, the build was definitely a lot of fun despite everything, and it was one of the most fun builds I've played so far, if not the most. If I need to give advice to beginners with little experience like me, the stun immunity amulet is very important. Apart from that, completing the labs as soon as possible, including the uber lab, and doing the flasks exactly the way in PoB will make you very comfortable. I definitely recommend the evade build. I was stuck at level 93, then I started not playing all the mods written in the map mods section as Cassie already wrote them. These map mods are as follows:
Players have X% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield
Players have X% reduced effect of Non-Curse Auras from Skills
Players have -X% to amount of Suppressed Spell Damage Prevented (don't know if this one really affects us, but I don't play that one as well)
Monsters steal Power, Frenzy and Endurance charges on Hit

These mods were stated like nightmare and hard, but in my opinion you should avoid them all.

I don't know if the build is tanky enough for the endgame part, but I think it's enough in terms of dps. I don't have power charge rings and Watcher's Eye Jewel yet, but even its in current state dps of build satisfies me. Thanks for the build Cassie.
"
ChippDamage wrote:
Did the latest evasion PoB unallocate the +30 dex node, leaving the build at -29 dex required at level 100?

You can get dex from power charge rings.

"
ZUGOC wrote:
I've now reached level 97, and I thought I should write a few things about the build. As an almost new player, I think the build was definitely not beginner-friendly. Even though it has become more understandable with the updates made in PoB, it still seems to be difficult for beginner players. I have about 200 deaths in Act 1-10. Beginner-friendly builds tell us what items we should buy at which level or what skill gem combination we should play with at the beginning. These were the parts that were difficult for me. As for why I didn't give up, the build was definitely a lot of fun despite everything, and it was one of the most fun builds I've played so far, if not the most. If I need to give advice to beginners with little experience like me, the stun immunity amulet is very important. Apart from that, completing the labs as soon as possible, including the uber lab, and doing the flasks exactly the way in PoB will make you very comfortable. I definitely recommend the evade build. I was stuck at level 93, then I started not playing all the mods written in the map mods section as Cassie already wrote them. These map mods are as follows:
Players have X% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield
Players have X% reduced effect of Non-Curse Auras from Skills
Players have -X% to amount of Suppressed Spell Damage Prevented (don't know if this one really affects us, but I don't play that one as well)
Monsters steal Power, Frenzy and Endurance charges on Hit

These mods were stated like nightmare and hard, but in my opinion you should avoid them all.

I don't know if the build is tanky enough for the endgame part, but I think it's enough in terms of dps. I don't have power charge rings and Watcher's Eye Jewel yet, but even its in current state dps of build satisfies me. Thanks for the build Cassie.

Yea. One thing I've noticed is that it's somewhat impossible to completely hold a beginner's hand and they still learn everything. I agree it's lacking some 'true beginner' stuff, but a certain level of competence is 'assumed' of the reader, hence the guide pointing to item sets, passives, and gems in POB. I've assumed they can figure it out by opening that, and pointing to how to open it.

You're very welcome zugoc <3
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
thedukey wrote:
The major annoyance I'm having with this build is cast speed.

Arc is extremely slow, not getting enough casts off to really pull it all together.

The Inquisitor version runs Faster casting support, maybe you'd enjoy that more. It's only like 20-30% more but it's something. You could also just run Faster Casting on your Trickster for 'fun' purposes. I suspect the real problem though is that you feel like your DPS is low on your 4-link.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 2, 2022, 8:33:21 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
ChippDamage wrote:

Given the prices of power charge rings I don't think I can be picky :)
"
ChippDamage wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
ChippDamage wrote:

Given the prices of power charge rings I don't think I can be picky :)

Most of them have an attribute on them automatically, it's pretty easy to find actually. A lot have +16-+25 all attributes. It's part of the natural rolls for "circle of X" uniques.
It could be, but Thunderfist should be enough to carry with Arc, no?

I swapped back to this from another build when I learned Galvanic was bugged, so giving it another shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info